Deputies: Deltona man chased mom, sis...

Deputies: Deltona man chased mom, sister with knife

There are 4 comments on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from May 26, 2012, titled Deputies: Deltona man chased mom, sister with knife. In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

A deputy checking on a 9-1-1 disconnect from a Deltona home got there in time to see two women running out of the house being chased by a man with a large kitchen knife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

Under the rug

Oviedo, FL

#1 May 26, 2012
What a great portrait of the Deltona family they are.
AWB

Saint Cloud, FL

#2 Jun 1, 2012
I have some idiot on here arguing with me about how low the crime rate in deltona is , and its a nice city..I guess compared to the island or puertorico, or someplace in mexico it is nice..but for normal working folks its a hovel
overit

Winter Springs, FL

#3 Jun 1, 2012
AWB wrote:
I have some idiot on here arguing with me about how low the crime rate in deltona is , and its a nice city..I guess compared to the island or puertorico, or someplace in mexico it is nice..but for normal working folks its a hovel
The only idiot on here is you! What made you decide to move to Deltona in the first place? If you dislike your town so much that you have to puke all over anonymous internet forums about it perhaps you should move on to a place that suits you.
AWB

Saint Cloud, FL

#4 Jun 1, 2012
When I moved here my neighborhood was nice, the section 8s, 3rd worlders and pos gang people started moving in.( Its called white flight, when ghetto trash moves in , the decent folks leave) so not only did the market crash and wreck what my home was worth, I cant sell it now because of all the trash that now lives here and commits crime non stop. with broken cars on the lawns, constant fighting , and the rest of the garbage that follows these degenerates..And Im def not an idiot , because I can see the truth and have done and seen more in my lifetime that you could ever imagine . And I am moving , I just dropped a deposit on Nice home on 8 acres . Good riddance to deltona..enjoy your worthless home , horrid schools and trash neighbors ( that dont go for all, just about 70%) I mean when a kid gets stabbed over a cell phone at a dog park ya think its a good area? broad daylight mind you.. I can continue going on and proving you wrong about deltona , but Im wasting my breath, obviously this is a great place for you, and you fit in here wonderfully...enjoy it ..as far as anonymously, Im at the Heathrow tilted kilt for there bike event most Saturdays, Theres a huge black and white AWB sticker on my oil tank...I dont hide on the web, I speak the truth about what I see , and here in deltona I see alot of wastes of air and space. and if you need a good laugh, which I really think you might, go to urban dictionary and read the writeups on deltona...have an awesome weekend enjoy it here , Im glad you can..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volusia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daytona man held after beating victim dies (Jul '08) Aug 11 Helen 9
News 'I saw a big explosion; then, it split into two... (Jan '11) Aug 1 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
News New York firm looks to relocate, bring 44 jobs ... (Jun '12) Jul '17 Snickers 2
News Florida Newspapers Publish the Personal Informa... Jun '17 Wondering 35
Volusia County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Sep '16) May '17 Didi 3
News Condos or parking? Volusia-Shores lot dispute e... May '17 Jim 1
News Teen unresponsive after being pulled from ocean... Apr '17 Nicki2323 3
More from around the web