Tea party convention organizers compl...

Tea party convention organizers complain about Ocean Center

There are 2 comments on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from May 29, 2012, titled Tea party convention organizers complain about Ocean Center. In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

People gather outside the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach as Pamela Dahl uses gold sissors to cut a red ribbon officially starting The Forida Tea Party Convention last November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

Yep Daytona politics

Riverdale, GA

#1 May 30, 2012
It makes one wonder why this town is gone to shit but just look at how hard they make it for the tea party to have an event but the ocw goons are given a permit to hang out on ISB And geek out ..Good job mr used car sales man mayor Rott in hell fucker..
Coming Soon

Stone Mountain, GA

#2 May 31, 2012
Daytona Beach is a haven for rude people who couldnÂ’t make it in New Jersey or the Midwest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volusia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Daytona cop surrenders in traffic homici... Aug 9 Southerner 2
News Homeless families overcome hardships in quest f... (Oct '13) Jul '16 Vinny Boom Bots 8
News Drug agents warn 'flakka' is coming (Sep '15) Jul '16 Vinny Boom Bots 2
Awesome group of pokemon go players HELPING OUT! Jul '16 PoGo VoCo 1
News Volusia and Flagler need more judges, but Legis... (Feb '15) Jul '16 Easygoing 5
News Retired deputy sentenced to 15 years prison on ... Jun '16 Richard Move 3
News What I saw: Over and over, men take bait in Orl... (Sep '09) Jun '16 Cavalier 30
More from around the web