Law & Disorder: 1 dead, 2 injured in ...

Law & Disorder: 1 dead, 2 injured in shootout

There are 1 comment on the The Florida Times-Union story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Law & Disorder: 1 dead, 2 injured in shootout. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

9 shooting in Shannon Ridge apartments is in the Duval County jail after he was tracked down in Volusia County, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

Toaster

Saint Augustine, FL

#1 Sep 27, 2012
I keep asking myself, Why do we allow these people to breed ? Decent Black people or anyone else don't deserve to live around these animals. If the parents are trash they should be aborted. They're nothing but an expense ,and burden on tax payers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volusia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daytona man held after beating victim dies (Jul '08) Aug '17 Helen 9
News 'I saw a big explosion; then, it split into two... (Jan '11) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
News New York firm looks to relocate, bring 44 jobs ... (Jun '12) Jul '17 Snickers 2
News Florida Newspapers Publish the Personal Informa... Jun '17 Wondering 34
Volusia County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Sep '16) May '17 Didi 3
News Condos or parking? Volusia-Shores lot dispute e... May '17 Jim 1
News Teen unresponsive after being pulled from ocean... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Nicki2323 3
More from around the web