Burger King cashier calls cops on 'he...

Burger King cashier calls cops on 'herb' smoker

There are 26 comments on the Denver Post story from Dec 2, 2011, titled Burger King cashier calls cops on 'herb' smoker. In it, Denver Post reports that:

Authorities say a central Florida man was arrested after jokingly trying to buy drugs at a Burger King drive-thru. The Volusia County Sheriff's Office reports that 32-year-old Shawn Porter and a friend placed an order for "blunt and some herbs" at a Deltona Burger King Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#21 Dec 6, 2011
Some people have no sense of humor.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#22 Dec 6, 2011
Tiger Lilly wrote:
Some people think they are so smart and when they start talking they show just how very dumb they really are. The jails are all full of that kind of person. Smart people talk less and listen more.
The start of a good sheepole here !!

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#23 Dec 6, 2011
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
The start of a good sheepole here !!
Do you mean sheeple???
My post was dealing with the fact the people in the article talked themselves into a jail cell. If they had just ordered their food and gone on home and not thought they were so smart and funny they could have had a great evening. Instead we are here posting about them running their mouths all the way to jail....There, is that simple enough for you to understand???

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#24 Dec 7, 2011
this is worth 20

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#25 Dec 8, 2011
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean sheeple???
My post was dealing with the fact the people in the article talked themselves into a jail cell. If they had just ordered their food and gone on home and not thought they were so smart and funny they could have had a great evening. Instead we are here posting about them running their mouths all the way to jail....There, is that simple enough for you to understand???
They were merely trying to have some fun, BUT somebody had to have a stick in their behind and not have any kind of sense of humor. Though apparently that constatuts them being completely not smart just cause they burn some good green now and then. Your first statement just shows you are willing to listen rather than have your own informed opinion about things. I was merely stating what I saw in your post, nothing else.

To many people wanting to try and run others lives the way they see fit. I also saw that in the statement, get my drift.

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#26 Dec 8, 2011
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
They were merely trying to have some fun, BUT somebody had to have a stick in their behind and not have any kind of sense of humor. Though apparently that constatuts them being completely not smart just cause they burn some good green now and then. Your first statement just shows you are willing to listen rather than have your own informed opinion about things. I was merely stating what I saw in your post, nothing else.
To many people wanting to try and run others lives the way they see fit. I also saw that in the statement, get my drift.
Yes, well, I know how to have my fun and not get caught and not go to jail and they don't and that is what I was posting about. I have my own opinion but it differs from yours so you want to say I have no informed opinion. I know enough not to say anymore and they didn't.....and I have no police record and they do......end of story!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volusia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daytona man held after beating victim dies (Jul '08) Aug 11 Helen 9
News 'I saw a big explosion; then, it split into two... (Jan '11) Aug 1 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
News New York firm looks to relocate, bring 44 jobs ... (Jun '12) Jul '17 Snickers 2
News Florida Newspapers Publish the Personal Informa... Jun '17 Wondering 35
Volusia County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Sep '16) May '17 Didi 3
News Condos or parking? Volusia-Shores lot dispute e... May '17 Jim 1
News Teen unresponsive after being pulled from ocean... Apr '17 Nicki2323 3
More from around the web