Burger King cashier calls cops on 'he...

Burger King cashier calls cops on 'herb' smoker

There are 26 comments on the Denver Post story from Dec 2, 2011, titled Burger King cashier calls cops on 'herb' smoker. In it, Denver Post reports that:

Authorities say a central Florida man was arrested after jokingly trying to buy drugs at a Burger King drive-thru. The Volusia County Sheriff's Office reports that 32-year-old Shawn Porter and a friend placed an order for "blunt and some herbs" at a Deltona Burger King Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Jody”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2011
Gotta watch what you joke about, especially if you're really smoking at the time.

He was luckier than the lady who joked about giving her lover aids. He didn't get shot, just a shot of reality.
Who

Stockton, CA

#2 Dec 2, 2011
Useless potheads.

“Sea Goat”

Since: Nov 11

ozarks

#3 Dec 3, 2011
People can be so dumb sometimes. If you read the whole story he got caught with 28 grams. In some states that is a felony. Just plain dumb.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#4 Dec 3, 2011
see what happens when you tell a whopper

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#5 Dec 3, 2011
should have went to Mac's and ordered a Happy meal , had a better chance of getting away with it

“I'M YOUR TIGER”

Since: Mar 11

Tiger Town

#6 Dec 3, 2011
Should have went to KFC and asked for the HERBS and spices.

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#7 Dec 3, 2011
what kinda of seeds ??????
abadapple

Vancouver, Canada

#8 Dec 3, 2011
maybe he was so stoned they smelled it put him on standby for order called hee cops. then got busted,,,posss....

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

#9 Dec 3, 2011
Some people think they are so smart and when they start talking they show just how very dumb they really are. The jails are all full of that kind of person. Smart people talk less and listen more.

“Jody”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 3, 2011
Jailhouse music,... "one toke over the line, sweet Jesus, one toke over the line".
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#11 Dec 3, 2011
Hopefully the snitch will get what he deserves-a good azz whipping!
Who

Stockton, CA

#12 Dec 3, 2011
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Hopefully the snitch will get what he deserves-a good azz whipping!
"Snitch"? Are you in middle school?

Grow up pothead.
Lucifer

United States

#13 Dec 3, 2011
He will not probably do any time but the person who told just got something to worry about.
mindbird

Roseville, MI

#14 Dec 3, 2011
That's kind of mean, unless they are calling the gendarmes on all the drunks, too. Like, half the late evening customers.
The DUh

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 3, 2011
Ratfinks, suicide tanks and cannibal girls..
Rob Zombie.

'
Heck if anyone is on pot it just has to be the BK mascot.. heheh..
'
Wizard o Kaaz..
The DUh

Charleston, WV

#16 Dec 3, 2011
off the trail wrote:
Jailhouse music,... "one toke over the line, sweet Jesus, one toke over the line".
'
Trying to find that song.. Maybe I should go to GOOGLE and LYRIC it.. Peace.. Off the Trail.. Good seeing you today and everyday..
'
Ter

“Jody”

Location hidden

#17 Dec 3, 2011
The DUh wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Trying to find that song.. Maybe I should go to GOOGLE and LYRIC it.. Peace.. Off the Trail.. Good seeing you today and everyday..
'
Ter
Thxz. Loved that song. It confused the public at the time. Everyone was calling in to the radio station asking what "toke" meant and the DJ either didn't know or wouldn't say. In hindsight that was a good social gauge for the times. Now everyone knows every slang, even cyber speak, all thanks to advancing media.
IM4420 Lary

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#18 Dec 4, 2011
The answer my friend is blowing in the wind shoulda went to wendy's

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

#19 Dec 6, 2011
First a Papa John's delivery guy, now a BK cashier. Don't these peopel realize what kind of people order their crap??? Not a good business move.
Seems Reefer Madness is alive and well in the junk food industry LOL.

“Jody”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 6, 2011
To put it "bluntly",.. You get the munchies, where you gonna go? Fast food of course.

I don't partake, however, I don't begrudge the ones who want a joint now and then their pleasure. Just use some common sense. Plus, stay home off the roadways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volusia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daytona man held after beating victim dies (Jul '08) Aug '17 Helen 9
News 'I saw a big explosion; then, it split into two... (Jan '11) Aug '17 Atlanta Puppeteer 2
News New York firm looks to relocate, bring 44 jobs ... (Jun '12) Jul '17 Snickers 2
News Florida Newspapers Publish the Personal Informa... Jun '17 Wondering 34
Volusia County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Re... (Sep '16) May '17 Didi 3
News Condos or parking? Volusia-Shores lot dispute e... May '17 Jim 1
News Teen unresponsive after being pulled from ocean... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Nicki2323 3
More from around the web