Three Teens Charged With Conspiracy T...

Three Teens Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Murder

There are 3 comments on the County of Volusia story from Mar 27, 2012, titled Three Teens Charged With Conspiracy To Commit Murder. In it, County of Volusia reports that:

Angry at their treatment, three teenage girls living in a group home in Deltona are facing some extremely serious criminal charges after they were accused Monday night of plotting to kill their house parent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at County of Volusia.

Lex

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Daaaamn, those girls live down the street from me i saw all the news trucks.
Motherof 2

Winter Springs, FL

#2 Mar 28, 2012
Lex wrote:
Daaaamn, those girls live down the street from me i saw all the news trucks.
I wouldn't want a group home like that near my home. Next time they could take out there anger on people or kids in the neighborhood.
DinerLover

Winter Springs, FL

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Parents of boys-soon these lovlely young ladies will be available for your sons to marry and bring home to you. Please have your insure paid up. We need more of these homes in Deltona. It's good for the furniture business we don't have but coud come here if this grows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volusia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VCSO: Teen shot in leg after 2 men tell him to ... Wed Fitus T Bluster 3
Litter Bugs Apr 15 lil_lamb 1
News Deputies: Deltona man takes in teen runaway, as... Apr 9 Fitus T Bluster 2
News Deputy fired over sex abuse investigation Mar '16 ConcernedNAware 2
News Halifax Health moves forward on Deltona 'medica... Feb '16 bel26en 1
News Woman Finds Shoplifting Suspect Wearing Husband... Dec '15 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Woman dies in Edgewater mobile home fire Nov '15 Hilton Head 1
More from around the web