Man shot and killed, body dumped Mond...

Man shot and killed, body dumped Monday in Victoria

There are 7 comments on the Victoria Advocate story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Man shot and killed, body dumped Monday in Victoria. In it, Victoria Advocate reports that:

Originally published December 21, 2009 at 11:33 a.m., updated December 21, 2009 at 2:15 p.m. A man was found shot in the 2300 block of Hand Road on Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victoria Advocate.

Amanda

Victoria, TX

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Its really sad what happned to Rocky. I hope ya'll find who killed him. And my heart goes out to his kids, his mom Felicia and his wife.
who cares

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2009
Hmm whats his wife look like I might be able to help out .
who cares

Logan, WV

#3 Jan 1, 2010
You will find him
jess

Mineral Wells, TX

#4 May 25, 2011
I really wish that didnt happen to him though it did and hopefull they find the person. I pray that Jen is doing fine now.
Molon Labe

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jun 13, 2011
Folks, I am transferring to Victoria, Tx at some point this summer. Is stuff like this a normal occurrence? I have read some of the papers, and it seems to be a nice town. But coming from a bigger city I know here they only report a fraction of the murders. I am most concerned about burglaries. Is there a better part of town where burglaries are less frequent?
cussword happens

Victoria, TX

#7 Jul 30, 2011
welcome to victoria
Molon Labe

Victoria, TX

#8 Aug 1, 2011
cussword happens wrote:
welcome to victoria
Thanks. I have been here for about a week, and love it. Victoria is a beautiful town, and the people are very welcoming and friendly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Victoria County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Would-be Australian Santa imprisoned for child ... (Dec '06) Jan '17 Romel Esmail Moore 17
Lerno -Thornton Obama Wifi Torture Victoria And... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Frank 1
News Victoria inmate sentenced for jail arson 56 min... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mary 1
News Jesse Garza will bring firm, fair approach to .... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Truth in Precinct 1 1
News Historians campaign to save pre-Civil War home ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 A McDonald 1
News Visiting, searching cemeteries (Feb '10) Aug '12 Gunter 8
News Third defendant in 2006 murder gets 20 years in... (Feb '10) Feb '10 kgc 1
More from around the web