Man killed in Simi Valley crash identified

Scott Townsley, of Chatsworth, died of blunt force injures after his motorcycle collided head-on with a vehicle and was thrown off his bike, said Michael Tellez, a Ventura County deputy medical examiner. Full Story
Nick

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Have they identified the female with him? Rip to him..
Evan Townsley

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2012
Nick wrote:
Have they identified the female with him? Rip to him..
His girlfriend
Kim

Rancho Cordova, CA

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Evan Townsley wrote:
<quoted text>
His girlfriend
Was he a relative of your's? I am so sorry for your loss... I live close to that corner and saw the aftermath. How is his girlfriend doing?
Cheryl

Irvine, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he a relative of your's? I am so sorry for your loss... I live close to that corner and saw the aftermath. How is his girlfriend doing?
Amazingly, she has no visible head injuries & is alert & able to talk normally thanks to a good helmut that protected mouth, chin,
teeth,etc. Lots of broken bones but will recover!
Stephanie Townsley

Palmdale, CA

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim, having seen the aftermath there are a few questions I'd love to ask you.btw, I am his daughter. Please email me if possible stephtownsley@gmail.com
Concerned

Valencia, CA

#6 Mar 12, 2012
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Winnetka is nowhere near where this tragedy happened....Shame on you....Sick pig
Nick

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 12, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Winnetka is nowhere near where this tragedy happened....Shame on you....Sick pig
This accident happened in simi valley. The winetka accident is different from this post. So do not attack ppl because you neglected to read the entire story. Shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ventura County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High School Students Prohibited From Selling Ch... Sep '14 noobama13 1
U.S. Congressman Blocked From Entering Child Im... Jul '14 lolol 4
Missing California Firefighter Found Dead (Jun '14) Jun '14 bill 1
Crews Searching for Firefighter Spot His Dog Again (Jun '14) Jun '14 TJ Elsbury 1
Hundreds Of Undocumented Kids Who Crossed Borde... (Jun '14) Jun '14 USbabygirl 2
Oxnard council might limit public speakers (May '14) May '14 Jose 1
Company spotlight: Elliott's Classy Photo Booth... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Sammy Spam 1
More from around the web