Two job fairs in Bakersfield target v...

Two job fairs in Bakersfield target veterans out of work

There are 1 comment on the KGET-TV Bakersfield story from Feb 9, 2012, titled Two job fairs in Bakersfield target veterans out of work. In it, KGET-TV Bakersfield reports that:

Brian Hislop says it is tough for veterans looking for work in this economy. "It's just frustrating, you're looking for work, you put in applications, you show up the next week, and there's just nothing there," said Hislop, who is an Army veteran.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGET-TV Bakersfield.

Dea

San Pablo, CA

#1 Feb 11, 2012
I was shopping at Homedepot last week. I could not find anyone to help me. I watched other shoppers frustration as well. Homedepot should really consider joining the job fair. I saw a sign in store that they were hiring. I say let the community no ! Hire a veteran they have the discipline and will to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ventura County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration Raids in Local Areas Mar '17 tellinitlikeitis 3
News CoastHills Unveils Major Building Plans Feb '17 TheyNeverLearn 1
News The Trump victory, the threat to California's g... Dec '16 Le Jimbo 14
News Dry lightning, increased fire risk in Southern ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 mehdi mountather 1
Pacific Coast Highway Car Culture (Sep '16) Sep '16 AaronBlumenberg 1
News Caught on Camera: Ojai Cafe Burglary Attempt (Aug '16) Aug '16 Scott W 1
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes (Jun '16) Jul '16 PUTINs JUNKIES 4
More from around the web