ETHRIDGE: Evansville shouldn't antici...

ETHRIDGE: Evansville shouldn't anticipate failure

There are 3 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Aug 17, 2013, titled ETHRIDGE: Evansville shouldn't anticipate failure. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

Brad Linzy, who believes Evansville needs a Downtown hotel but doesn't believe the city should help fund it, conducted a straw poll at a public meeting on the project this past Wednesday at McCollough Library.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

hisnothers

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Why did they just knock down a hotel?!?!?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Evansville needs a ThunderDome! Two meth heads enter only one leaves the winner. The other leaves shortly after in shame!

“They see me trollin'...”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2013
I think that probably happens right now in the streets. The difference is, you can't buy a ticket to watch it, therefore the city doesn't profit.

Meth is Dangerous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderburgh County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested after police chase in Evansville Jul 27 real 1
News Boy, 5, Drowns in Public Pool, Body Found by An... Jul 26 Furious Parent3 17
News Exhibit to educate parents about teen drug useF... Jul '17 Haha 2
News Police refute Facebook account of arrest at Scu... (Jun '13) Jul '17 Trudat 34
News Evansville Woman Guilty of DealingThursday, Jun... Jun '17 Choices 4
Lawyer Jun '17 Kilroy 1
News Sheriff's Office: Evansville man arrested for c... (Apr '14) Jun '17 Travis 5
More from around the web