Former Harrison teacher charged with ...

Former Harrison teacher charged with sexual deviate conduct to appear in court today

There are 20 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Apr 12, 2012, titled Former Harrison teacher charged with sexual deviate conduct to appear in court today. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

U.S. Marshals served a warrant March 30 on McGuire, 24, at a hotel in Conway, S.C. He was booked in the Vanderburgh County Jail Wednesday and posted the $10,000 cash bond later that day, according to the Vanderburgh County Prosecutor's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

former student

Newburgh, IN

#1 Apr 12, 2012
keep it classy harrison!
Pre

Newburgh, IN

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Considering the person was over 18 and not a student according to the news, what does his job have to do with this?
OooooReally

New Albany, IN

#3 Apr 12, 2012
Pre wrote:
Considering the person was over 18 and not a student according to the news, what does his job have to do with this?
I thought he is 18 now, but was still a student when it happened. I thought he just wasn't this guy's student. Regardless though, you should never sleep with a student. It's unethical. I'm sure this guy could have found another man willing to have sex with him. Some people just like the power they have others.
hey

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2012
From what I read they are saying it rape? But why is his job brought up and talk about students then it says the boy wasnt even a student. Wth. We need better news people and better sources.
laughing out load

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2012
From a reliable source I hear that the 18 yr old was passed out from alcohol that the teacher had purchased for him and two other friends. They all got drunk and the alleged victim was sexually assaulted by the teacher. The other two guys stopped the teacher and they all went to sleep. The next day the two other guys informed the 18 yr old of what ha happened. From what I understand this is not the first time this teacher has been accused if such acts. Reporting live..... Laughing out loud.
May24Court

Dunmor, KY

#6 May 24, 2012
Anyone know any updates. He was supposed to appear in court May 24th.
ANYNEWS

Dunmor, KY

#7 May 27, 2012
Tristate page said he was due in court May 25.
Wifey

Richland, IN

#8 May 27, 2012
Good
air

Florence, KY

#9 May 27, 2012
Pre wrote:
Because he's a teacher who works with 18 yr old kids. It's a occupational hazard.
hey

United States

#10 May 27, 2012
air wrote:
<quoted text>Because he's a teacher who works with 18 yr old kids. It's a occupational hazard.
that still doesn't make since to me. I become a teacher, cop, mc Donald's worker and I can't date or have a sexual encounter with someone of legal age just because I work with or around other legal adults?
hey

United States

#11 May 27, 2012
If they find out he raped the guy then justice will be served and I hope he gets what's coming to him but I don't see why they have to bring his job into this. Even teachers and other respectable career people are not perfect. He looks like a creeper though.
Anyupdates

Cadiz, KY

#12 May 29, 2012
Anyone heard any updates? Tristate home page said he was due back May 25th in court.
WhatHappened

Dunmor, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2013
What happened? Did they have a trial on July 22?

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2013/mar/05/...
delayed

Cadiz, KY

#14 Aug 14, 2013
heard the trial was delayed again
just sad

Newburgh, IN

#15 Aug 15, 2013
To me the issue is that it is rape because the boy was passed out not cuz of age...even the liquor is not an issue if I got drunk somewhere and passed out the obviously I can't give consent but that doesn't give anyone the right to take advantage of me either
Agreed

Benton, KY

#16 Aug 15, 2013
I agree it is sad. It is equally sad to look at the delays in this case.
just sad

Newburgh, IN

#17 Aug 17, 2013
Agreed wrote:
I agree it is sad. It is equally sad to look at the delays in this case.
true
AnyUpdates

Princeton, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2013
Vanderburgh County Court was to re-schedule this again for October 2013. They have re-scheduled many times.
anyNEWS

Princeton, KY

#19 Oct 24, 2013
Have they ever had Mr. Jodan Lee McGuire's trial?
Delayedfor5thTim eOct23

Princeton, KY

#20 Oct 24, 2013
http://www.courierpress.com/news/2013/oct/23/...

The trial date of a former Harrison High School music teacher, Jordan Lee McGuire, has been changed for the fifth time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderburgh County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanderburgh County Criminal Mugshots and Arrest... (Oct '16) Dec 5 Kymadpajam 3
Vape place robbed on first ave... Nov 16 da truth 1
de'niko scott Nov 12 ppl in evansville 1
Crazy Bitch Nov '17 Lost 2
News Jury finds Evansville man guilty after traffic ... Oct '17 Poney Pusher 2
News Vanderburgh Co. Sheriff's Office Gives Back to ... Sep '17 S_V_P_ 1
News Man arrested after police chase in Evansville Jul '17 real 1
More from around the web