Teens arrested in strangulation of ho...

Teens arrested in strangulation of homeless man

There are 2 comments on the The Republic story from Jun 29, 2012, titled Teens arrested in strangulation of homeless man. In it, The Republic reports that:

Eighteen-year-old William Jeffery Hurt and 19-year-old Deadra Hurt were being held Friday at the Vanderburgh County Jail in Evansville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Republic.

whatitb

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2012
So very sad!! Kind of surprising that the homeless man had a debit card that actually had money on it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 13, 2012
whatitb wrote:
So very sad!! Kind of surprising that the homeless man had a debit card that actually had money on it.
I dated a lady who worked as a teller. She said homeless people would come in all the time with tens of thousands in the bank. Think about it; no debt, no costs of living, no medical or school bills...whatever they were able to save before becoming homeless remains in there. Most of whatever help they get from the government, spare change or family, goes into the bank. Of course, these homeless cases are probably in the minority, but they're out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderburgh County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanderburgh County Criminal Mugshots and Arrest... (Oct '16) Dec 5 Kymadpajam 3
Vape place robbed on first ave... Nov 16 da truth 1
de'niko scott Nov 12 ppl in evansville 1
Crazy Bitch Nov '17 Lost 2
News Jury finds Evansville man guilty after traffic ... Oct '17 Poney Pusher 2
News Vanderburgh Co. Sheriff's Office Gives Back to ... Sep '17 S_V_P_ 1
News Man arrested after police chase in Evansville Jul '17 real 1
More from around the web