Prosecution will ask to delay murder trial of Evansville teen

Dec 11, 2012 Full story: Evansville Courier & Press

Chief Trial Deputy Mike Perry has asked to appear before Circuit Court Magistrate Kelli Fink on Thursday to formally ask her to delay Hurt's trial, scheduled to start Monday.

Full Story
amazed

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
This gets more and more ridiculous. Someone on the courier website asked why he is still in jail and the other two are`nt. Well, in case you have`nt followed this story, William is the one who implicated himself and the others. Deadra was directed to copy William`s story, and Wade did`nt say anything. Do I think he is guilty?? Not at all, but you can`t admit to a murder and expect to be walking around. I hope his jury pays attention to the details of this and he also gets released. I also think the police involved should be punished for wrong doing. You should never publish something without facts!! Mark Wilson should have learn this when he sought his career in journalism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderburgh County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Alcohol Board Votes Down Proposed Center... Wed yoamigo 5
Special Report: The Wheels on the Bus Nov 10 joker 4
Author Who Survived Suicide Attempt Off the Gol... Nov 10 well 1
arrests, 11/5/14 Nov 5 dadnabit 1
Evansville shooting investigation leads to shoe... Oct '14 sad 1
Police say Obama faced some Indiana threats Oct '14 haha 5
Theft ring hit 16 stores in Evansville area Sep '14 Huh 72

Vanderburgh County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE