Van Wert Police Looking For Home Inva...

Van Wert Police Looking For Home Invaders

There are 4 comments on the Indiana's NewsCenter story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Van Wert Police Looking For Home Invaders. In it, Indiana's NewsCenter reports that:

The Van Wert County Sheriff hopes a reward will lead to the capture of the persons responsible for a home invasion that took place March 18th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indiana's NewsCenter.

Unbelievable

Lima, OH

#1 Aug 7, 2012
5 months later and still no leads. Wow! SMH
Great work force we got here.
really

Delphos, OH

#2 Aug 8, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
5 months later and still no leads. Wow! SMH
Great work force we got here.
Another Arm Chair Critic........why don't u get your degree Ohhhhh Awesome ONE, and solve it yourself. Statistically, difficult crimes may go months or years to solve.....If you don't have anything to add to help, then go back watching SCI and let everyone know how brilliant you are.
tourist

Deshler, OH

#3 Aug 8, 2012
News says Owens has had a guy on it full time since it happened. Sounds like they know who it is and are looking for more info in order to charge and make arrests.
summertime

Celina, OH

#4 Aug 10, 2012
it takes a long time sometimes...my car was stolen and it took a year to catch the guy and get an indictment...they have to have 100% info/evidence to get the indictment or they can lose the charges....tv shows can solve a crime in an hour time lenth.....this isREAL life...takes a little longer...i hope and pray all the time they catch all these criminals. look they caught the mendon home invaders...took a little while but info was given and they nabbed them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drinking underage is bad.... heroin good? (Sep '15) Jul '16 really 2
Nursing homes Jul '16 STNA 2
News Hoghe estate auction sets new VW County high May '16 Farm insurance guy 3
News Citizen Wolfrum by Todd Wolfrum (Jan '16) Mar '16 Joe Jared 73
News To college or straight to work? (Jan '16) Jan '16 Pope Rush Says 10
News New city-county economic development board taki... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Just The Facts 2
News Another Delphos drug house raided (Mar '12) Dec '15 Dr Phil 16
More from around the web