Glasgow: Shooter killed by police sho...

Glasgow: Shooter killed by police shotgun blast

There are 2 comments on the KFBB story from May 19, 2009, titled Glasgow: Shooter killed by police shotgun blast. In it, KFBB reports that:

A coroner's inquest was told Tuesday that Glasgow hospital shooter Roger Sellers died of a shotgun blast from a law officer after Sellers charged at two officers with a knife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFBB.

John P Patterson

New York, NY

#1 Jun 18, 2009
Good work, GOD bless the officer I hope he gets sympathy and some counciling after having to take a mad dogs life.
Deathray Labs

Audubon, IA

#2 Dec 13, 2016
Note to self:

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something keeps drawing me to this area! (Dec '10) Mar '15 be very careful o... 2
News Valley County Jail: Often Filled Up (Mar '15) Mar '15 be very careful o... 1
News Hearing Set For Pipeline Man Camps (Mar '15) Mar '15 be very careful o... 1
News Fort Peck Tribes OK Prescription Pot (Mar '15) Mar '15 be very careful o... 1
News Council Discusses Proposed Fire Hall (Dec '13) Mar '15 be very careful o... 2
News The Glasgow Courier Homepage (Mar '15) Mar '15 be very careful o... 1
News Hitchhiker writing 'The Kindness of America' sh... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Citizen 1
More from around the web