Two bodies discovered inside Utah Cou...

Two bodies discovered inside Utah County home

There are 4 comments on the ABC 4 story from Jun 17, 2009, titled Two bodies discovered inside Utah County home. In it, ABC 4 reports that:

Police have just released the identity of the two people involved in an apparent murder suicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 4.

good friend

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jun 17, 2009
it upsets me that everyone assumes its allways the guys fault... she had a history of mental illness and was bypolar and has been suicidal as well i know brian and he was not the violent type.. she made him this way if she was so affraid of him then why did she lift the order off and not press charges.he has told me many of times that she was the one that was violent, ive known brian for over 4 yrs and has never showed this type of agresion. he loved her and was allways trying to help her get better but her family wouldnt listen to him
family of Jeanie

Riverton, UT

#2 Jun 17, 2009
So it is her fault that he shot her? I dont get it. I lived with a bi-polar spouse for 4 years and all though he drove me crazy I still never shot him. Jeanie was a wonderful sweet person whom I have known for 37 years and there is nothing she could have done to make someone decide to take her life. If he really did Love her he would have never harmed her yet he had been arrested for abuse against her. Any real man even if he was being beat by a girl would never hit her back let alone kill her. So I suppose that she made him kill him self as well. My prayers go out to his family as well for the loss of Brian.
response to good friend

Riverton, UT

#3 Jun 17, 2009
So because her family wouldn't listen to him he took it upon himself to end her life. If she truley did have mental problems I supose that beating her was for her own good? and that taking her life was because he loved her so much he didn't want her to suffer any more? Anyone who is a stable and loving person doesn't kill someone and then kill themself. Let me guess you would have done the same thing. MAybe even discussed it with him prior.
response

Riverton, UT

#4 Jun 18, 2009
good friend wrote:
it upsets me that everyone assumes its allways the guys fault... she had a history of mental illness and was bypolar and has been suicidal as well i know brian and he was not the violent type.. she made him this way if she was so affraid of him then why did she lift the order off and not press charges.he has told me many of times that she was the one that was violent, ive known brian for over 4 yrs and has never showed this type of agresion. he loved her and was allways trying to help her get better but her family wouldnt listen to him
I don't get what your saying? so this woman made him beat her? I don't see in the story where she was arrested for beating him. So are you saying that she killed him? It is not always the mans fault. It is the fault of the person that is doing the abuse. It is pretty clear who that was. It doesn't sound like he was much of a man at all if a woman could make him become violent. If it was her fault that he was violent why didn't he move out and leave her so that she couldn't bring out that side of him. If he truley did love her he would have removed himself from the situation to prevent any harm that she may force him cause her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utah County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep '16 Zoey 2
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
News Family of Guatemalan man fears infection he got... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ronnie 3
Danielle’s Bridal June Bride Special! (Jun '15) Jun '15 TopLocalBridal 1
News Utah company launches hemp oil product line (Jan '15) Jan '15 April Dobson 2
News Chugging eggnog sends Utah man to hospital (Dec '14) Dec '14 cowboy 7
News Troopers drive 87-year-old across Utah to see son (Dec '14) Dec '14 DILF 8
More from around the web