UDOT: UDOT executive, Njord reacts to...

UDOT: UDOT executive, Njord reacts to Gov. ordered audit; explains ...

There are 4 comments on the Fox13Now story from Sep 30, 2010, titled UDOT: UDOT executive, Njord reacts to Gov. ordered audit; explains .... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

The man at the center of the storm in the governor's reelection battle, sat down with FOX 13 Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Pat

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Sep 30, 2010
Sad to think that 13 million dollars was given to the losing bidder and then we didn't think to mention that to anyone? We are a very small state, population wise, and 13 million dollars is a lot of money for the state of Utah. What saddens me is that the very same day that this is all revealed, the Dept of Corrections would like 7 million dollars to make sure the bad people stay off the streets and we aren't able to provide that for them? Is anyone watching the till? Better make some big changes!
Taz2

South Jordan, UT

#2 Sep 30, 2010
What else are they hidding from us. They should have all there books checked. It is tax payers money they are giving away not theres.
Werewolf of Denver

Littleton, CO

#3 Sep 30, 2010
Oh no, ANOTHER Mo....................And so it Go.............
Steve

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2010
I have watched and read as much as I can and it still bothers me that Njord passed on 13 million dollars to the second bidding company. I read what Pat said and I agree full heatedly what Pat wrote. Yes Njord I think you should clean out your desk. 13 million $ is a lot of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utah County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Zoey 2
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
News Family of Guatemalan man fears infection he got... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ronnie 3
Danielle’s Bridal June Bride Special! (Jun '15) Jun '15 TopLocalBridal 1
News Utah company launches hemp oil product line (Jan '15) Jan '15 April Dobson 2
News Chugging eggnog sends Utah man to hospital (Dec '14) Dec '14 cowboy 7
News Troopers drive 87-year-old across Utah to see son (Dec '14) Dec '14 DILF 8
More from around the web