Guilty plea in federal drug case

Guilty plea in federal drug case

There are 2 comments on the Deseret News story from Dec 15, 2009, titled Guilty plea in federal drug case. In it, Deseret News reports that:

A man accused of being deeply involved in a drug trafficking ring pleaded guilty in federal court Tuesday to heroin dealing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

“Order your FREE product today.”

Since: Nov 09

Highland,Utah

#1 Dec 16, 2009
Purity-12 has been selling health retail on the internet makeing millions of dollars now they have changed there model.Now they are selling it thru internet affiliates so you have the oppertunity to be a distributor for them.The big news is LENNON LEDBETTER has left AMWAY to join purity 12 check him out on u tube and see all the money he has made in the business, you could be next.Go to my web page at timrisinger.com and order your FREE product and see if it works for you or contact me at timrisinger@msn.com you won't be disapointed give the product a try i did and i love it.
Broke

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Dec 17, 2009
Yeah, just what we need. Another gimmick peddled by another LDS member.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utah County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Withme 3
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
News Family of Guatemalan man fears infection he got... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ronnie 3
Danielle’s Bridal June Bride Special! (Jun '15) Jun '15 TopLocalBridal 1
News Utah company launches hemp oil product line (Jan '15) Jan '15 April Dobson 2
News Chugging eggnog sends Utah man to hospital (Dec '14) Dec '14 cowboy 7
News Troopers drive 87-year-old across Utah to see son (Dec '14) Dec '14 DILF 8
More from around the web