Nevada Firefighters Helping with Utah...

Nevada Firefighters Helping with Utah County Fires

There are 3 comments on the Fox13Now story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Nevada Firefighters Helping with Utah County Fires. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

UTAH COUNTY, Utah - A pair of wildfires in Utah County now cover more than 300 acres, and some firefighting crews from Nevada have been dispatched to help fight them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Katherine

Spanish Fork, UT

#1 Aug 18, 2009
Please people, clear the brush and small trees from around your home. I drive through this area just for the beautiful scenery to relax regularly and am always wondering when these homeowners will wake up and make their property safer from fire. As a resident of southern California for many years, I know the importance of this. I hope no homes are lost today. My prayers are with you.
Janet

Deerfield, IL

#2 Aug 18, 2009
Katherine wrote:
Please people, clear the brush and small trees from around your home. I drive through this area just for the beautiful scenery to relax regularly and am always wondering when these homeowners will wake up and make their property safer from fire. As a resident of southern California for many years, I know the importance of this. I hope no homes are lost today. My prayers are with you.
Agree
Janet

Deerfield, IL

#3 Aug 19, 2009
How are things going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utah County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utah County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Zoey 2
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
News Family of Guatemalan man fears infection he got... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ronnie 3
Danielle’s Bridal June Bride Special! (Jun '15) Jun '15 TopLocalBridal 1
News Utah company launches hemp oil product line (Jan '15) Jan '15 April Dobson 2
News Chugging eggnog sends Utah man to hospital (Dec '14) Dec '14 cowboy 7
News Troopers drive 87-year-old across Utah to see son (Dec '14) Dec '14 DILF 8
More from around the web