BUY GOLD AND SILVER (the dollar plumets)

BUY GOLD AND SILVER (the dollar plumets)

Posted in the Union County Forum

BUY GOLD AND SILVER

New Philadelphia, OH

#1 Jun 29, 2012
the way our economy is gold should hit predicted amt. of $5,000.00 per ounce and silver around $250.00 per ounce.(soon)... the dollar is plummeting..........just read any report lately.

some are predicting higher figures $$$$ this is just an estimate that by 2014 will exceed the above expectations......
PRECIOUS

New Philadelphia, OH

#2 Jun 30, 2012
don't be left behind when gold and silver prices go out the ROOF... think about it . our current administrations relief to our current wowes is to print more money ??? what is backing it up???

Historically, the dollar was backed by gold and silver. Now it is backed by what?

I'll give you it is crazy invest more than 25% of your worth in gold or silver....
history repeats itself

New Philadelphia, OH

#3 Jun 30, 2012
Even Warren Buffet says, "history repeats itself".
Historically (last 50 years at least gold and silver have out performed the stock market 10 fold).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott to address Chamber Banquet (Mar '15) Mar '15 TheOriginalDoby 2
News 'Obama Osama' billboard in front of church stir... (Apr '08) Jan '13 Muddy 22
joann harness (Oct '12) Oct '12 IMKISMET 1
matt lauer pinching katie couric on the ass (Jun '12) Jun '12 janis pre 6
Honor Society President from Jonesville, SC (May '11) May '11 Frank J Strohmeier 1
News Stolte sworn in as county commissioner (Jan '11) Jan '11 Rocco 5
News Potters House holds June food distribution at T... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Rhonda Greenway 1
More from around the web