Susan Smith prosecutor leaves office

Susan Smith prosecutor leaves office

There are 2 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Nov 14, 2006, titled Susan Smith prosecutor leaves office. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

Solicitor Tommy Pope, who rocketed into the national spotlight for prosecuting child-killer Susan Smith, will leave office, perhaps as early as Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

ivey9

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Feb 9, 2007
Need strong,agressive, no-nonsense replacement.
Sharlene McCorkle

Concord, NC

#2 Aug 27, 2009
I am a criminal Justice Student at ECPI in Charlotte. I am doing a research paper on this case and would like the chance to interview Tommy Pope or other officials who were on this case, of course it would be an informal interview, for school purposes only.
I like everyone, was intrigued as the case unfolded and wrote on my own about it then.
thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott to address Chamber Banquet Mar '15 TheOriginalDoby 2
News 'Obama Osama' billboard in front of church stir... (Apr '08) Jan '13 Muddy 22
joann harness (Oct '12) Oct '12 IMKISMET 1
BUY GOLD AND SILVER (the dollar plumets) (Jun '12) Jun '12 history repeats i... 3
matt lauer pinching katie couric on the ass (Jun '12) Jun '12 janis pre 6
Honor Society President from Jonesville, SC (May '11) May '11 Frank J Strohmeier 1
News Stolte sworn in as county commissioner (Jan '11) Jan '11 Rocco 5
More from around the web