Ohio hospitals bid to reach rural str...

Ohio hospitals bid to reach rural stroke patients 3 minutes

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Record story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Ohio hospitals bid to reach rural stroke patients 3 minutes. In it, The Daily Record reports that:

Far from the hospital-building boom in Columbus, a far less visible but no less fierce battle between OhioHealth and Ohio State University is sweeping the state's towns and smaller cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

AnimalControl SissorHands

Lima, OH

#1 Jun 16, 2013
The Ohio State University is paying $134,016 for a telemedicine robot that will aid in advanced stroke care at the Marysville hospital..........oh, i thought dat wu doctor gee gordon ghezee's replacement.....Baby!

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four charged with forging voters' names Mar '15 A Million Dem Frauds 1
News Over Rt. 33 in Marysville: City is cheering pla... (Nov '12) Feb '15 coconutELVIS 7
News Ohio community recovers time capsule lost aftera Jan '15 ryanAXLEROD 5
News Marysville fire exposes lack of affordable seni... (Jun '14) Jun '14 sittinONaTOWELdude 1
News Design board denies city's demolition permit (Jun '14) Jun '14 sittinONaTOWELdude 1
News Meijer hiring 270 for Marysville site (Mar '14) Mar '14 WerkinOnahaChainGang 3
News Firefighters Put Out Flames At Union County Home (Feb '14) Feb '14 EILEEN COOK 1
More from around the web