Marysville, Licking County big winners with collaboration grants

Jun 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business Journal

State government is ready to pump more than $6 million into the Ohio economy by issuing grants and loans aimed at helping improve cooperation among school districts and municipal governments, including ones in Central Ohio.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2012
animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Jun 5, 2012
hell yea Baby!,

why mess with the intrenet cafe's when marysville can wi hundreds of thousands of $$$$$ by pretending that they needed a fiber-optic supercenter, 20 new police and fire fighters, and a pedestrian bridge to nowhere.

why didn't i think of dat?
with the states $$$$$ and the hypothetical millions $$$ i saved due to the warmer than normal winter....I couldaha' bilt me a nice new gym, shootin' range (w/elevator) and a sand beach-volly-ball thing.....

no charge

~~"What would be the white thing to do?"~~Romney 2012....Baby!
animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Marysville, big winner with $400,000 collaboration loan....pottersburg, milford, irwin, jerome, unionville, byhalia, richwood, magnetic...head back to camp..we got nittin' for ya...Baby!

But you will be payin' the tab for the shitty of msvl skewls twisted crapaloa and here again are all these hired guns lying to everyone about how we are saving all this money again, when actully money is being spent like its water running outtaha' the faucett.

And ur payin for the excess msvl skewl building converted into a hopless center and it don't matter none what you think, cuz the racket is so rigged it aint even funny none..

hows dat $35,000 bike path conversion study on the long distance high voltage transsmission line land doin'...?...eric.

nobody wants a bike path there and in fact everyone does not want a bike path there on that polluted old railroad that the power company neglects to maintain and it sounds like bacon fryin' cus all the highly dangerous electric right there suspended overhead, emitting magnetic fields (which may be found to cause cancer & birth defects in the state of mexifornia).

no charge
nevin sandusky

Mount Vernon, OH

#3 Jun 13, 2012
oh no, the milford citizens are catchin' onto the marysville colaborative doinz'....?....Baby!

milford is in the poorhouse and paid $3M for the 7 mile sewer pipe to connect to msvl, & anybody who hooked-up to it later was by contract lible for fees to the village of milford center...

turns-out that jillian vomit and all her neighbors over off southard & boerger roads tapped right into the line on the down-low $$..then bunsold school came in to help theirselvee to a freebie on the backs of poor milford center taxpayers...oh yea

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marysville fire exposes lack of affordable seni... Jun '14 sittinONaTOWELdude 1
Design board denies city's demolition permit Jun '14 sittinONaTOWELdude 1
Meijer hiring 270 for Marysville site Mar '14 WerkinOnahaChainGang 3
Firefighters Put Out Flames At Union County Home (Feb '14) Feb '14 EILEEN COOK 1
Area man arrested on weapons charge (Jan '14) Jan '14 animal control 1
Ohio dad charged after running over son with van (Dec '13) Dec '13 DruHawk 1
New fire stations to make Marysville safer (Sep '11) Dec '13 animal control 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Union County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••