Marysville Bicyclist Dead; Patrol Asks For Witnesses

There are 2 comments on the News Channel 11 story from Oct 10, 2010, titled Marysville Bicyclist Dead; Patrol Asks For Witnesses. In it, News Channel 11 reports that:

A 48-year-old man was pronounced dead in Union County after he was found lying next to his bicycle off the side of a roadway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Channel 11.

animal control

Howard, OH

#1 Oct 10, 2010
I wonderd why there were 2 staties there with a bicycle tonight?
I know 2 well theres a big surplus of cops around these parts!
The bike was laying on the westbound berm of MB/PC rhode. about 1/2 mi frum one hundred and sixtey one.
I did not observe any impact damage.
Last week I saw an abandoned good bicycle left in the dicth just a 1/4 mile down the rhode from tonights reported fatality.
just say NO 2 john
vote 4 ted
animal control

Howard, OH

#2 Oct 11, 2010
The sun was blinding also at that time so yea I can see how it might have contributed to a possible hit & run. Theres no shortage of bad drivers out there.
Thats a good road to travel west into the evening sunset although there are alot of bugs due to the darby creek.
don't be red
vote for ted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four charged with forging voters' names Mar '15 A Million Dem Frauds 1
News Over Rt. 33 in Marysville: City is cheering pla... (Nov '12) Feb '15 coconutELVIS 7
News Ohio community recovers time capsule lost aftera Jan '15 ryanAXLEROD 5
News Marysville fire exposes lack of affordable seni... (Jun '14) Jun '14 sittinONaTOWELdude 1
News Design board denies city's demolition permit (Jun '14) Jun '14 sittinONaTOWELdude 1
News Meijer hiring 270 for Marysville site (Mar '14) Mar '14 WerkinOnahaChainGang 3
News Firefighters Put Out Flames At Union County Home (Feb '14) Feb '14 EILEEN COOK 1
More from around the web