Council to view comprehensive plan

Council to view comprehensive plan

There are 2 comments on the Marysville Journal-Tribune story from Jan 29, 2010, titled Council to view comprehensive plan. In it, Marysville Journal-Tribune reports that:

After more than a year of work, the final draft of the Marysville Comprehensive Plan will have its public unveiling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marysville Journal-Tribune.

animal control

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2010
IMO this was a complete waste of $49,000 or so.
Not worth the paper it's written on, and it floors me that all those folks voted yes in Nov. to increase city income taxes 50%.
Until Marysville Mayor & Co. learn to control spending, the more cash they get , the more they will just waste.
Stop the extortion & asking for handouts.
Vote No
animal control

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Feb 1, 2010
City of Greed Company already has a city planner on its payroll. Was there anything in this bogus venture that was not known already ? Nope !
Is this saying the burnt remains of the old Producers stock yards is "Exuctive Housing"
Since this trainwreck of a property is anexxed into town., Please someone in the code enforcement do your job,
MSVL is broke for good reason...
Bunch-o-crooked sob'zz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four Arrested For Heroin Related Charges At Mar... (Jun '12) Jun '16 Smamd 3
News Developer sweetens Jacquemin Farms proposal Apr '16 Bye Bye Jerome 2
News Plea expected Apr '16 george thouralgood 3
DD Board Levy (Feb '16) Feb '16 Registered Voter 1
News Serious injury accident on Route 33, driver tra... (Jan '16) Jan '16 crossfit sensation 2
News Undocumented immigrant who ran over son takes p... (Jan '16) Jan '16 HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Union County officials still piecing together w... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ezekiel fuki 1
More from around the web