Firefighters Put Out Flames At Union ...

Firefighters Put Out Flames At Union County Home

There are 1 comment on the WBNS story from Jan 31, 2014, titled Firefighters Put Out Flames At Union County Home. In it, WBNS reports that:

Firefighters responded to a house fire early Friday morning in Union County. The fire started around 6:00 a.m. along Treaty Line Road and Hoover-Moffitt Road, just north of Marysville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

EILEEN COOK

Sidney, OH

#1 Feb 2, 2014
Thank you for getting the fire out asap. You all did a good job.I l live there i was a kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four Arrested For Heroin Related Charges At Mar... (Jun '12) Jun '16 Smamd 3
News Developer sweetens Jacquemin Farms proposal (Apr '16) Apr '16 Bye Bye Jerome 2
News Plea expected (Apr '16) Apr '16 george thouralgood 3
DD Board Levy (Feb '16) Feb '16 Registered Voter 1
News Serious injury accident on Route 33, driver tra... (Jan '16) Jan '16 crossfit sensation 2
News Undocumented immigrant who ran over son takes p... (Jan '16) Jan '16 HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Union County officials still piecing together w... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ezekiel fuki 1
More from around the web