Hearing in Ohio Guard officer sex crimes case 15 minutes

There are 7 comments on the The Review story from Aug 1, 2013, titled Hearing in Ohio Guard officer sex crimes case 15 minutes. In it, The Review reports that:

A court hearing is scheduled Thursday for a National Guard major indicted on charges that he sexually abused three children, including two of his own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Review.

im spartacus

Marysville, OH

#1 Aug 1, 2013
I hope they procecute the henious wifey also.....Baby!

instead of flyin' him back like a rockstarr, I would have made him walk back with a iron ball chained to his unit

no charge
linda

Erlanger, KY

#2 Aug 1, 2013
im spartacus wrote:
I hope they procecute the henious wifey also.....Baby!
instead of flyin' him back like a rockstarr, I would have made him walk back with a iron ball chained to his unit
no charge
First off before you crusify him lets make sure he is guilty... This is what is sick about the media they only spin the story to one side. Spartcus your obviously someone with to much time on their hands and not enough brains to look at all sides.
im spartacus

Marysville, OH

#4 Aug 1, 2013
I am not bothered by u
im spartacus snizz bizzer

Marysville, OH

#5 Aug 2, 2013
oh, saw on the news where the wife is charged with crimes-n-stuff...hope she gitz dah lectric chair!
Brandi

Marysville, OH

#6 Aug 2, 2013
The kind of person Prosecutors like on juries. People who are not interested in evidence, facts, and our guided by emotion.
ImSpartacusSnizS pazBizzer

Marysville, OH

#7 Aug 3, 2013
ewe need 2 cut-back on ur cable television shows....Baby!
Mom

Mansfield, OH

#8 Sep 16, 2013
I heard that judge Fraser released this guy from jail today. Anyone know if that's true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four charged with forging voters' names Mar '15 A Million Dem Frauds 1
News Over Rt. 33 in Marysville: City is cheering pla... (Nov '12) Feb '15 coconutELVIS 7
News Ohio community recovers time capsule lost aftera Jan '15 ryanAXLEROD 5
News Marysville fire exposes lack of affordable seni... (Jun '14) Jun '14 sittinONaTOWELdude 1
News Design board denies city's demolition permit (Jun '14) Jun '14 sittinONaTOWELdude 1
News Meijer hiring 270 for Marysville site (Mar '14) Mar '14 WerkinOnahaChainGang 3
News Firefighters Put Out Flames At Union County Home (Feb '14) Feb '14 EILEEN COOK 1
More from around the web