Union County strongly supports Stivers

Union County strongly supports Stivers

There are 3 comments on the ThisWeek Community Newspapers story from Nov 6, 2010, titled Union County strongly supports Stivers. In it, ThisWeek Community Newspapers reports that:

Republican Steve Stivers will be representing Ohio in the U.S. House of Representatives following last week's election, thanks in no small part to a solid nod from Union County voters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThisWeek Community Newspapers.

Cartman

Powell, OH

#1 Nov 7, 2010
Plan on getting the same support as we got from Pryce- a fire truck for Marysville a couple of weeks before the election- nothing for the rest of the county at any time. As they say you get what you pay for- the Chamber of Commerce paid for by Rupert Murdoch should be happy.
Truth Seeker

Marysville, OH

#2 Nov 8, 2010
As long as he works to lower my tax burden, I'm happy!
Cartman

Powell, OH

#3 Nov 9, 2010
Truth Seeker wrote:
As long as he works to lower my tax burden, I'm happy!
...and you can fire up your horse and buggy and start traveling those mud ruts from home to your job (making less than minimum wage which Johnnie opposes).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four Arrested For Heroin Related Charges At Mar... (Jun '12) Jun '16 Smamd 3
News Developer sweetens Jacquemin Farms proposal Apr '16 Bye Bye Jerome 2
News Plea expected Apr '16 george thouralgood 3
DD Board Levy (Feb '16) Feb '16 Registered Voter 1
News Serious injury accident on Route 33, driver tra... (Jan '16) Jan '16 crossfit sensation 2
News Undocumented immigrant who ran over son takes p... (Jan '16) Jan '16 HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Union County officials still piecing together w... (Jan '16) Jan '16 ezekiel fuki 1
More from around the web