Marijuana Grow Operation Discovered In Union County

May 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBNS

Union County deputies and Marysville police raided a location that they say contained a marijuana growing operation.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2013
animal control

Big Prairie, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

MARYSVILLE, Ohio - Union County deputies and Marysville police raided a location that they say contained a marijuana growing operation.

Authorities entered the location at 21100 state Route 245 Monday afternoon.

The tactical team said it discovered 13 marijuana plants and growing equipment in the basement of the residence.

..........But the local police blog colum story went sumptin' like...?..."the copz were cawled out to diss rancette on a domestic issue and discovered refer growin' in dah dudes crib.....Baby!"

so somewhere between hunters run and 10TV riverside drive upper arlington, the story snowballed into a "collabortive tatical strike team SMACK DOWN!"

now back to "the miricle in cleveland"

~no charge
vegasbabyo

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

MARYSVILLE, Ohio - Union County deputies and Marysville police raided a location that they say contained a marijuana growing operation.
Authorities entered the location at 21100 state Route 245 Monday afternoon.
The tactical team said it discovered 13 marijuana plants and growing equipment in the basement of the residence.
..........But the local police blog colum story went sumptin' like...?..."the copz were cawled out to diss rancette on a domestic issue and discovered refer growin' in dah dudes crib.....Baby!"
so somewhere between hunters run and 10TV riverside drive upper arlington, the story snowballed into a "collabortive tatical strike team SMACK DOWN!"
now back to "the miricle in cleveland"
~no charge

Personally I think a domestic violence charge is more serious than growing weed. The MJT cracks me up in their very selective way they dsplay stories on their front page. I don't remember seeing Chad's mugshot or even a story or his projected sentence anywhere in the paper. I know he had a court date
April 24th but now there is nothing in the court records. Maybe he should just smoke some weed and chill out. Shame on the tribune for not giving fair and unbiased reporting. Tonight's big story was incarceratng spray painters. What a miscarriage of justice. Just make them clean itup and pay for it. It's time for Grigsby to go.
animal_control_

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

agreed, when mack coordell began reportin' he had a couple free-tinkin' brain cells, but heze juss a political football panzi anymoe, heze startin' to make ryan look like a conservitve even.

macks photo of the cannon cleanin' wus right there @ the slime coved c-house stepz...?....maybe datz normal in his native pittsburgh, but we deserve better than a black mold slime coverd c-house...

if charles hall and company have the tyme and the counties $$$ to go EAT steak and drink whine with those twisted overeactive morpc frauds, then the c-house should @ least be in a sanatairy, presentable state of upkeep.

noe charge
Whew

De Graff, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

I'm relieved there is no more of that dangerous weed in the county. Law enforcement takes this job seriously, so seriously in fact that they reported the total weight of the plants in very precise grams...432 or some odd number...rather than the single crude American pound it equates to.
13 plants, one pound, that was a massive operation!
_animal__control _

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

the amature cheap dope growers mugg shot in the paper was frum 8 years ago.....Baby!

he actually has full facial hair and complete differant looks now
pratically as bad as the antiquated stock image of crissy smuck-n-stuff...and the basement was @ his moms house!

the tribb also had the droppin' of domestic part wrong, he has been chared and bail $$$ set for it (M4)

tonight @ 11, covert roadblock smackdown on ur god givin' civil rights!

noe charge

Since: Mar 09

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Less than a pound of weed should be considered personal use. Why don't they do something about all the abundant heroin in the county? You can't throw a rock without hitting an addict around here.
Drug war meltdown

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Good point, also Ohio cops are Legends in corrupt activities. Some of the worst in the whole Midwest.
waste of energy

De Graff, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Seems Dave Phillips dropped the felony charges...not sure if he'll still get misdemeanor possession or not.

Lovely waste of time and energy.
vegasbabyo

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Who's the bigger idiots, the cops or the marysville journal tribune...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Union County Discussions

Search the Union County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Marysville fire exposes lack of affordable seni... Jun '14 sittinONaTOWELdude 1
Design board denies city's demolition permit Jun '14 sittinONaTOWELdude 1
Meijer hiring 270 for Marysville site Mar '14 WerkinOnahaChainGang 3
Firefighters Put Out Flames At Union County Home Feb '14 EILEEN COOK 1
Area man arrested on weapons charge Jan '14 animal control 1
Ohio dad charged after running over son with van (Dec '13) Dec '13 DruHawk 1
New fire stations to make Marysville safer (Sep '11) Dec '13 animal control 3
•••
•••