Utica, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2010
looking to relocate to union county nc - coming from syracuse ny
what schools best handle peanut allergy
what areas to suggest to middle income family of 5 for buying a home
Tam

Madison, OH

#2 Dec 7, 2010
Missy a great website to look into unioncountymommies.com . They would be able to tell you more about each school. My kids attend Sun Valley ES and I have a few friends there that have nut allergies.
missy

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2011
wondering about indian trail nc for buying a home and wonder if their are nut safe guidelines for union county schools - have child with peanut and tree nut allergy
Danielle

Huntersville, NC

#4 May 7, 2011
missy wrote:
wondering about indian trail nc for buying a home and wonder if their are nut safe guidelines for union county schools - have child with peanut and tree nut allergy
Yes, Sardis Elementary in Union County does take care of allergies. My house is for sale in Indian Trail, if you are still looking... Low taxes in Union County, stay away from Charlotte / Meck schools.
LoT

Monroe, NC

#5 May 28, 2011
Move to Weddington, Wesley Chapel or Marvin. Much better performing schools vs. Indian Trail - also, better chance of rebounding real estate prices. Just overall nicer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Union County rolls out new 'ghost' patrol cars ... May '17 Sassybox 1
News Wanted man accused of raping, assaulting teen i... May '17 Sassybox 1
News Murder Case: Mother on trial in fatal fire (Oct '07) Apr '17 Susan Seithel 321
News Marshville mayor says he will risk jail time ov... (Jan '17) Jan '17 luvnut 1
News Peachland-Polkton Elementary teacher murdered (Mar '10) Oct '16 dellahna121 2
Union County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Rec... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Aiden 2
b&b hvac (Jul '16) Jul '16 BBHVACfrauds 1
More from around the web