End could be near for Stallings PD

End could be near for Stallings PD

There are 5 comments on the MSNBC story from Aug 2, 2010, titled End could be near for Stallings PD. In it, MSNBC reports that:

The end could be a near for a local police department. The mayor of Stallings wants the Union County Sheriff's Department to keep the town's streets safe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

Bob

Indian Trail, NC

#1 Aug 2, 2010
The mayor assured us that she wasn't going to get rid of the Police Department. She was full of shitake mushrooms. That has been her plan all along. Shame on her!
Debbie

Indian Trail, NC

#2 Aug 2, 2010
The mayor is a quack! Nothing she says she be taken as the truth!
Wolf Pac3

Wadesboro, NC

#3 Aug 3, 2010
This lady is not only a bold faced liar but also a law bending person. As is shown through her attempting to circumvent the public notice law of the meeting that she is ring leading Thursday night at 6:00 p.m. She attempted to only have the notice made w/o saying what the meeting was addressing.... Sneeky Sneeky Sneeky....

Please come out for the meeting even if it is not open to the public the parking lot of the town hall and the park across the street are open to the public. And I am sure the media will be there.

She may be able to play on words but video and pictures are worth a million words that can't be played or preyed upon in her case.

If the citizens show their support at every meeting she will have no other choice but to leave it alone.
Tommy_P

Huntersville, NC

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Wolf Pac3 wrote:
This lady is not only a bold faced liar but also a law bending person. As is shown through her attempting to circumvent the public notice law of the meeting that she is ring leading Thursday night at 6:00 p.m. She attempted to only have the notice made w/o saying what the meeting was addressing.... Sneeky Sneeky Sneeky....
Please come out for the meeting even if it is not open to the public the parking lot of the town hall and the park across the street are open to the public. And I am sure the media will be there.
She may be able to play on words but video and pictures are worth a million words that can't be played or preyed upon in her case.
If the citizens show their support at every meeting she will have no other choice but to leave it alone.
Are you afraid that actual organized citizen input and objective studies won't support your position? Why stop the process before the citizens actually get any information? Guess you prefer name calling and intimidation.
Southern Comfort

Charlotte, NC

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Well Jill Reed is back in true form as Tommy P of Charlotte!!! My oh my..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
b&b hvac Jul '16 BBHVACfrauds 1
News Union Co. man charged in nursing home sexual as... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Justmyopinion 3
State Senate District 35 Primary 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 SouthUnionGuy 1
News Deputies charge 2 in church break-ins (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mike Stegall 1
Why is Union County so lenient with DUI offende... (Sep '15) Sep '15 confusedandconcerned 1
News Maps still show "Negro Head Creek," 27 years af... (Oct '12) Jul '15 Toby Ansley 22
News Marshville businesses losing money after town w... (Jun '15) Jun '15 pepper 4
More from around the web