Meth lab shut down in Marshville 33 m...

Meth lab shut down in Marshville 33 min ago

There are 21 comments on the WSOCTV story from Oct 11, 2011, titled Meth lab shut down in Marshville 33 min ago. In it, WSOCTV reports that:

Marshville police officers found a methamphetamine lab in a home on East Union Street while trying to serve a warrant Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSOCTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Oh dear; where's Shot lol?
Wondering

Charlotte, NC

#2 Oct 11, 2011
I hear he did not show up for a scheduled court appearance recently. Anyone know about that? Who holds that bond?
caring

Wadesboro, NC

#3 Oct 11, 2011
Who was it???????
WHO

Madison, OH

#4 Oct 12, 2011
has the details?
idiots

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2011
Watch the news or read a paper and you'd know who it was and where it was.

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 12, 2011
Raken Chase Woodard, 24, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of chemical and apparatus to manufacture methamphetamine; possession of pre-cursors with intent to manufacture methamphetamine; and maintaining a dwelling used for keeping and selling a controlled substance. He has a $38,000 bond and more charges could be pending.
Tonie L. Dodson, 24, Tiffanie Faith Phillips, 21 and Brian Louis Baquindo, 40, have also been charged.
Read more: The Enquirer Journal - Meth lab shut down four charged.
==========

Wow; Shot's got some competition lol!
caring

Wadesboro, NC

#7 Oct 12, 2011
Ty luvnut ;)
caring

Wadesboro, NC

#8 Oct 12, 2011
idiots wrote:
Watch the news or read a paper and you'd know who it was and where it was.
a**hole...lmao
citizen

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2011
This is scary. It's not geniuses working with those chemicals.
Citizen

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2011
Any further info? Any more busts?
Happy Neighbor

Avon Lake, OH

#11 Oct 14, 2011
One down Two to go on Union st and Thomas st! People are starting to try and take back a great neighborhood! The police know whats going on in those houses , they see the traffic in and out of the crackhouse on Thomas st and the other white house next to the house that just got busted has more drug traffic than the meth lab house! Police drive by very seldom and when they do they dont bother to pay attention!
Clarifier

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2011
Raken Woodard is also the father of the little girl who was killed by the pitbull in Waxhaw. He has had a history of larceny and drugs and has lead a troubled life. I blame his lesbian mother and her "man wanna-be" for most of this trouble. If he had decent parents, things might have turned out differently for him.

LIJ

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 24, 2011
Being a sperm donor doesn't make one a father or mother. The true parents are the one's that put all else aside to raise and care for this beautiful child.
No association should be made of her when making comments about Raken.
He could have at any point in time turned himself around to be a better person and he didn't. Alot of people have grown up with parents that weren't the best examples and turned out just fine.
It all comes down to the choices one makes in life.

Since: Dec 11

Matthews, NC

#14 Dec 18, 2011
luvnut wrote:
Raken Chase Woodard, 24, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of chemical and apparatus to manufacture methamphetamine; possession of pre-cursors with intent to manufacture methamphetamine; and maintaining a dwelling used for keeping and selling a controlled substance. He has a $38,000 bond and more charges could be pending.
Tonie L. Dodson, 24, Tiffanie Faith Phillips, 21 and Brian Louis Baquindo, 40, have also been charged.
Read more: The Enquirer Journal - Meth lab shut down four charged.
==========
Wow; Shot's got some competition lol!
competition? one guess at who taught mr.woodard

Since: Dec 11

Wadesboro, NC

#15 Jan 3, 2012
LIJ wrote:
Being a sperm donor doesn't make one a father or mother. The true parents are the one's that put all else aside to raise and care for this beautiful child.
No association should be made of her when making comments about Raken.
He could have at any point in time turned himself around to be a better person and he didn't. Alot of people have grown up with parents that weren't the best examples and turned out just fine.
It all comes down to the choices one makes in life.
LISA IVEY JOHNSON your really not the one who should be giving advice on "true parents" or "how to raise and care" for children. especially when your not the one who raised your own! MAYBE if you would have raised YOUR own daughter she wouldnt have *made her choice in life* to whore around in the streets for meth, crack, and pills INSTEAD of taking care of that beautiful child.
LIJ

Wadesboro, NC

#16 Feb 3, 2012
naughtynaughty1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LISA IVEY JOHNSON your really not the one who should be giving advice on "true parents" or "how to raise and care" for children. especially when your not the one who raised your own! MAYBE if you would have raised YOUR own daughter she wouldnt have *made her choice in life* to whore around in the streets for meth, crack, and pills INSTEAD of taking care of that beautiful child.
Pardon me, I didn't give anyone any advise as to how to raise or care for a child. I spoke my mind on the fact that being a sperm donor doesn't make a person a father or mother. A true parent is one who provides and makes sure a child has what they need in life and shows responsibility of bringing a child into this world. I did that for my children, I put them first and I didn't put them off on anyone else to raise. They chose to live with their father at a reasonable age. I didn't make that choice for them. So get your facts straight about my life before you try to stick your nose in.
The plain fact, as an adult one makes their own decisions in life and they have to live by what they decide whether it's right or wrong.
I have an idea of who you are and it really doesn't matter to me what you think of me.
At least I'm not ashamed of who I am and hide behind some made up name.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 12, 2012
naughtynaughty1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULD be ashamed if I WAS you. Your lies aren't fooling me, I KNOW the facts. You know you didnt raise your kids, obiviously thats NANCYS role in your family. Lie and claim to have raised them all you want because the only difference it makes is instead of being a dead beat "sperm donor" yourself, your just the "proud parent" of a child molesting son and a dope whore daughter.
Sounds like we have a Raken Woodard "aka meth head/drug dealer" lover here.
What's wrong, are you upset that your drug dealer is still locked up and will be for a long time, can't cook up more meth for you or supply you with other drug?
Personally knowing LIJ and family for over 35 years, well you're wrong on a lot of accounts. They did take care of their children and put all else aside to make sure they had everything needed on life. They didn't dump them off on anyone to raise at a young age. So get you're facts straight before you go flapping those duck lips of your's.
MAMA DUKES

Durham, NC

#19 Apr 10, 2012
Clarifier wrote:
Raken Woodard is also the father of the little girl who was killed by the pitbull in Waxhaw. He has had a history of larceny and drugs and has lead a troubled life. I blame his lesbian mother and her "man wanna-be" for most of this trouble. If he had decent parents, things might have turned out differently for him.
YOU CAN,T BLAME THA PARENTS ON EVERYTHING YOU DO..PPL NEED TO TAKE THA RESPONSIBLY FOR THERE OWN ACTIONS.SOME PPL JUS DON'T EVER WANT TO MAKE ANYTHING OUT OF THERE LIFE'S.JUS BECAUSE SHES A LESBIAN DOESN,T MAKE HER A BAD MOM !!! JUS SAYING
Ugh wanna know

United States

#20 Jul 10, 2012
LIJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me, I didn't give anyone any advise as to how to raise or care for a child. I spoke my mind on the fact that being a sperm donor doesn't make a person a father or mother. A true parent is one who provides and makes sure a child has what they need in life and shows responsibility of bringing a child into this world. I did that for my children, I put them first and I didn't put them off on anyone else to raise. They chose to live with their father at a reasonable age. I didn't make that choice for them. So get your facts straight about my life before you try to stick your nose in.
The plain fact, as an adult one makes their own decisions in life and they have to live by what they decide whether it's right or wrong.
I have an idea of who you are and it really doesn't matter to me what you think of me.
At least I'm not ashamed of who I am and hide behind some made up name.
Good for you girl.... Ppl are quick to judge... They need not unless they have traveled your path and kno and understand the reasoning behind ur choices
ComputerIndustry Since1982

United States

#21 Jul 12, 2012
Clarifier wrote:
Raken Woodard is also the father of the little girl who was killed by the pitbull in Waxhaw. He has had a history of larceny and drugs and has lead a troubled life. I blame his lesbian mother and her "man wanna-be" for most of this trouble. If he had decent parents, things might have turned out differently for him.
Are you kidding me with this homophobic crap??? I've known plenty of kids who have had parents who were gay and they turned out to be absolutely wonderful adults who were well balanced, caring,loving, intellectual and most of all not bigoted people who make judgements on others because of who they love. Get a clue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
b&b hvac Jul '16 BBHVACfrauds 1
News Union Co. man charged in nursing home sexual as... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Justmyopinion 3
State Senate District 35 Primary 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 SouthUnionGuy 1
News Deputies charge 2 in church break-ins (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mike Stegall 1
Why is Union County so lenient with DUI offende... (Sep '15) Sep '15 confusedandconcerned 1
News Maps still show "Negro Head Creek," 27 years af... (Oct '12) Jul '15 Toby Ansley 22
News Marshville businesses losing money after town w... (Jun '15) Jun '15 pepper 4
More from around the web