Man Barricades Self In Home For Hours...

Man Barricades Self In Home For Hours 29 min ago

There are 3 comments on the Charlotte Channel 9 story from Aug 2, 2009, titled Man Barricades Self In Home For Hours 29 min ago. In it, Charlotte Channel 9 reports that:

Authorities say they have taken a man into custody after a SWAT situation in Union County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte Channel 9.

Harrisburg, NC

#1 Aug 2, 2009
What an idiot! How do some people get into the gene pool? I hope he doesn't reproduce.

Indian Trail, NC

#2 Aug 3, 2009
Sounds like you have all the facts. There wasn't much about it in the paper. Do tell.

He's been taken in for mental evaluation, but beyond that, nothing else was said. The son walked out, not being held against his will. He locked himself in a bedroom and the wife believed he had a gun. All this after an arguement.

So where did your opinion really come from?
Big T

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2009
Sounds to me like he got drunk and passed out. How did he get in the "gene pool"???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This homophobic magistrate was just paid $325,0... Feb 24 Rose_NoHo 48
Wagon Wheel Dec '17 george 1
News Union County rolls out new 'ghost' patrol cars ... (May '17) May '17 Sassybox 1
News Wanted man accused of raping, assaulting teen i... (May '17) May '17 Sassybox 1
News Murder Case: Mother on trial in fatal fire (Oct '07) Apr '17 Susan Seithel 321
News Marshville mayor says he will risk jail time ov... (Jan '17) Jan '17 luvnut 1
News Peachland-Polkton Elementary teacher murdered (Mar '10) Oct '16 dellahna121 2