Body Shop Owner Killed In Stallings S...

Body Shop Owner Killed In Stallings Shooting

There are 306 comments on the WAXN-TV Charlotte story from Oct 11, 2006, titled Body Shop Owner Killed In Stallings Shooting. In it, WAXN-TV Charlotte reports that:

Authorities are investigating a shooting in Stallings that left an auto body shop owner dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAXN-TV Charlotte.

THE ONE

Indian Trail, NC

#21 Oct 2, 2007
Listen here non biased u cant sit here and say you knew both parties if you dont even know that 4 of those 5 children were Chris' kids. And yes he raised all five of those kids, there was no recently shacking up with a babies momma. If your gonna act like you know these people make sure you really fuckin know these people. As for Mark being a good person you're all full of shit, fear and guns dont mix, if he was that scared to leave his house without his pistol, he shouldnt have left his house. He got lucky to get 12-15. He was definately no angel. Ive seen Mark sell drugs, ive even seen Mark do drugs. Ive been to Marks old house with the bushmaster AR-15 rifle laying on the table, ive seen Marks money counter on the table beside it, and I also the boards latched onto the back of the front door. Now you tell me if he was living in fear or not. Mr. know it all do you need all that at your house, if your that scared do you think you should own a gun. Shit ive even worked around Mark, I know how he is. If mark and his parents were so close and such a good family why would he just blow his dad off when I asked how he had been, because yes I do know Mark Sr. Im sure he was a good kid growing up, werent we all. Ill bet he wouldve done anything for you Chris wouldve done the exact same for me. Were all good hearted people until we turn, and trust me he has turned. He was no more than a dopey the last time I saw him about 5 days before it happened tryin to pay Chris with a jar of quarters. But I guarantee he has changed back to good ol Mark, u always do when you dont have a choice. Now hes a changed man, THANK THE LORD, and if you believe that your just as ignorant as all these other people who have no idea what the fuck they're talkin about. Hes changed because hes gone for 12-15 and has nothing else right now, weve all seen it dozens of times. But by the end of the week Mark will have a new boyfriend, and I hope he thinks of this every second of every day of every month of every year. But in the meantime Dana should pop a civil suit and try to get into some of this Thomas Pipe money.
mac

El Cajon, CA

#22 Oct 2, 2007
Lucie wrote:
Meggy, I 100% completely agree with you! I am truly upset about Mark being convicted! I believe that this family will get what they deserve in the long run for lying, and covering up what Chris did or was planning to do! To be honest I think Mark should try to appeal the court decision! I hate that this family sees thier son/husband as an angel. It disgusts me that they can get away with buying a shot gun and him not supposed to be having one. But Mark has a gun and it is completely LEGAL!!! I know Mark didnt have any intention to kill. He was scared for his life. You know words can't express how disgusted I am with this! It makes me mad that they dont bring into account the threatS that Chris made to Mark before that incident! Or that Chris was picking up a shotgun!
What is with you rednecks that believe you need to, or think it's o.k. to carry around a gun? The only people here that carry guns ( other than in their business or home) are drug dealers, gang members, criminals and cops. Which one of these was Thomas? That's right he's a murder! He tazered a woman, dosn't that tell you people what he's capable of?
Friend of the victims

Charlotte, NC

#23 Oct 3, 2007
I think most of you are crazy. Mark went to Chris's business and killed him! It is that simple. I would think all of you would be pleased with 12-16 years for murder. If Mark was so scared for his life, why did he go the Chris's busniess that day? If you were scared of someone would you go to there business or home to confront them? No, you would not - you would stay the heck away from them.
Sarah Emerson

Norfolk, VA

#24 Oct 3, 2007
I have read all of these comments above from friends and family of Mark Thomas. You are reacting to the verdict and to a comment I made in January. I was angry at his parents, my son was murdered and the day of my son's memorial service, Thomas was released. I knew his parents got him out. I resented them for a long time, I don't know them but it disturbed me.
I have had my moments I thought I hated Mark. I have had moments I blamed his parents. I have moments I am angry at God.
This past week, I saw Mark's mother, I saw pain in her face, it did not bring me pleasure, I wasn't expecting it to. We are both in dark tunnels, she can see a light at the end of hers, mine is dark.
My son and his wife Dana were raising five children, four are his, one child he has raised since that child was a toddler. I too do not set that child aside as different from my biological grandchildren. That child calls me Grandma just like they all do.
Donna

Mount Holly, NC

#25 Oct 3, 2007
I think its time to drop it and move on. Those who see Chris' side, mourn for him and his family. Those who see Mark's, do the same. None of us will ever know exactly what happened. All we'll know is that it is a tragedy.Everyone thinks that they are right but even if one of us is, what is it going to change? Chris is dead and Mark is going to prison. I think right now us supporting the families, whichever side you're on, is where the energy needs to go. I will be taking my advice and move on.
AMY

AOL

#26 Oct 3, 2007
I FEEL DEEPLY SORRY FOR CHRIS FAMILY AND MOST OF ALL HIS CHILDREN. JUST TO KNOW HOW THEY PROBABLY FEEL JUST BREAKS MY HEART.I HAVE CHILDREN AND IT'S SO HARD TO WORK AND TAKE CARE OF CHILDREN. I JUST HOPE EVERYONE PULLS TOGETHER FOR THIS FAMILY AND HELPS DANA AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!
Rebecca

Waxhaw, NC

#27 Oct 3, 2007
DID MARK THOMAS TAZE HIS GIRLFRIEND??

ARE YOU ALL CLAIMING THAT THE GUY WITH THE AFRO IN THE MUGSHOT THAT LOOKED LIKE A CRACK HEAD IS A GREAT GUY FROM A GREAT FAMILY?????

I WOULD NOT LET MY SON LEAVE THE HOUSE LOOKING LIKE THAT...WHAT A SHAME!!
homeboy

Indian Trail, NC

#28 Oct 3, 2007
Hatfields& McCoys.How can Chris rest in peace with all this bickering,it want bring him back,nor will it set Mark free,each should morn there own and quite making more hard feelinfs toward one another.Just remember the GOLDEN RULE!!!
NOT GONNA SAY

Sanford, NC

#29 Oct 4, 2007
im not saying my name because i know this family AND I DONT WANNA END UP DEAD TOOmark was one of my best friends..dana bought chris that shotgun 2 days before he was gonna shoot mark dana bought it because chris couldnt seeing as he is a felon ...(mmmmm how bout that) and mark knew that...if mark wouldnt have shot chris...one time and only when chris pointed the gun at mark ....then we would have been going to marks funeral and chris's trial....mark is one of the best people i know...even the court said he was a"passive" person.......the plan was to kill mark ...but chris had one slug in the gun and derek showed up so it messed everything up for chris
NOT GONNA SAY

Sanford, NC

#30 Oct 4, 2007
YA...THE MUGSHOT was pretty bad but we had been up all night workin on cars and then chris called mark raising hell on the phone saying he was gonna shoot holes in marks mr2...thats why the mugshot is bad....and he didnt taze his girlfriend....she beat his ass....realy...she hit him and cut his wrist wih a beer bottle....and broke everything in his house...he stunned her...one time...she reailized what had done and grabbed the stungun and broke it on the floor and continued to beat his ass...pretty bad too...lol but thats probly why he carried the gun everywhere...he couldnt fight very well...but he never wanted to fight either
GIVE ME A BREAK

Charlotte, NC

#31 Oct 4, 2007
THE ONE wrote:
Listen here non biased u cant sit here and say you knew both parties if you dont even know that 4 of those 5 children were Chris' kids. And yes he raised all five of those kids, there was no recently shacking up with a babies momma. If your gonna act like you know these people make sure you really fuckin know these people. As for Mark being a good person you're all full of shit, fear and guns dont mix, if he was that scared to leave his house without his pistol, he shouldnt have left his house. He got lucky to get 12-15. He was definately no angel. Ive seen Mark sell drugs, ive even seen Mark do drugs. Ive been to Marks old house with the bushmaster AR-15 rifle laying on the table, ive seen Marks money counter on the table beside it, and I also the boards latched onto the back of the front door. Now you tell me if he was living in fear or not. Mr. know it all do you need all that at your house, if your that scared do you think you should own a gun. Shit ive even worked around Mark, I know how he is. If mark and his parents were so close and such a good family why would he just blow his dad off when I asked how he had been, because yes I do know Mark Sr. Im sure he was a good kid growing up, werent we all. Ill bet he wouldve done anything for you Chris wouldve done the exact same for me. Were all good hearted people until we turn, and trust me he has turned. He was no more than a dopey the last time I saw him about 5 days before it happened tryin to pay Chris with a jar of quarters. But I guarantee he has changed back to good ol Mark, u always do when you dont have a choice. Now hes a changed man, THANK THE LORD, and if you believe that your just as ignorant as all these other people who have no idea what the fuck they're talkin about. Hes changed because hes gone for 12-15 and has nothing else right now, weve all seen it dozens of times. But by the end of the week Mark will have a new boyfriend, and I hope he thinks of this every second of every day of every month of every year. But in the meantime Dana should pop a civil suit and try to get into some of this Thomas Pipe money.
Chris did not raise all 5 of his children!!! One of those kids has a loving father that cares for her and let me tell you, Chris was not him!!!
TRUTH

Chattanooga, TN

#32 Oct 4, 2007
Hey all you blind fools. Bet you didn't know this..... 11 out 12 jurors chose 1ST DEGREE!!!!!!! 1ST DEGREE!!!! Only you blind fools would believe BULLSHIT like that crap that was said in that courtroom during trial. "Mark Stephen Thomas" was so close to spending the rest of his sorryass life in prison. Which by the way is exactly what the piece of shit deserves. But, 12 years, maybe more...... He'll be so jacked up when he gets out, his life is DONE!!! All those criminals are gonna like his pretty hair and soft hands!!!! Too bad there won't be anyone to carry on the "Thomas" name. I have never seen someone so heartless, the whole family. If it was my son who had murdered someone, I would feel so terrible for the victim and family. For coming from the backround that family came from I am shocked at the hertlessness. Oh, well, it's over now, they are both where they belong, Heaven and PRISON!!!!!!
704 Area

Waxhaw, NC

#33 Oct 5, 2007
WOW
704 Area

Waxhaw, NC

#34 Oct 5, 2007
You all should all just have a big ass war.
704 Area

Waxhaw, NC

#35 Oct 5, 2007
THE ONE wrote:
Thomas pipe money. LOL
704 All day babe

Waxhaw, NC

#36 Oct 5, 2007
2 THE ONE

I wish I don't have a friend like you, sounds & looks like your a SNITCH, thats why a lot of people get fucked up also. Telling what you see in another individuals house. Just FYI.
704 All day babe

Waxhaw, NC

#37 Oct 5, 2007
R.i.P
No Name

Charlotte, NC

#38 Oct 5, 2007
Im sorry, but I don't think Chris made it to heaven.. He was not so innocent himself.. But all of you liars might see him in hell..
john doe

Charlotte, NC

#39 Oct 5, 2007
How do you know 11 of the 12 chose first degree?
Marie

Mooresville, NC

#40 Oct 5, 2007
Not sure where you get your info from, but 4 of those 5 kids that you keep referring to were his. 2 from his first marriage and 2 from Dana. The other one was Dana's from her first marriage. Just to let you know!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maps still show "Negro Head Creek," 27 years af... (Oct '12) Jul 13 Toby Ansley 22
News Marshville businesses losing money after town w... Jun '15 pepper 4
Autism Apr '15 Mom 1
News Meth lab shut down in Marshville 33 min ago (Oct '11) Mar '15 true mother 21
Mexicans Feb '15 Crazy Beautiful 2
News NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... (May '14) Feb '15 sprig ram 14
News Sheriff: Alcohol, curiosity likely motives in l... Feb '15 local wise man 2
More from around the web