Body Shop Owner Killed In Stallings Shooting

Authorities are investigating a shooting in Stallings that left an auto body shop owner dead. Full Story
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
lexi

Monroe, NC

#309 Apr 24, 2014
Long time friend wrote:
we're all behind you mark, can't wait till you get out!
mark should never get out he need to rot and die in jail so all of his close friends and family can feel what all the brynarskys felt when our father , son , and spouse died! and i should know how they all felt because im one of his daughters! he is a criminal and should be locked up forever
lexi

Monroe, NC

#310 Apr 24, 2014
about the story i just post it says MARK ONLY SHOT AT CHRIS ONE
TIME. THATS IT! and i just wanted to say yes he did shoot one time but you have to think that one bullet cost him his life. please write back anyone r.i.p chris brynarsky <3
lexi

Monroe, NC

#311 Apr 24, 2014
BDM wrote:
Does anyone know how Chris's mom died?
i know how she died im her grand daughter she died because she didnt take her medicien
lexi

Monroe, NC

#312 Apr 24, 2014
Lucie wrote:
You are right! And I hope this is brought up.. There is no reason Mark should be behind bars!!
yes there is lucie NEWS FLASH! my dad was killed. and who killed hime huh? MARK THOMAS did so dont try that "he has no reason to be behide bars¨!!! because there is a reason. and he should be killed too! i wish they would kill him so we have more room in our prisons. hope the worst for him and the best for the brynarskys! and BTW your totally wrong my dad didnt even threaten mark and he didnt pull out the shotgun how could he mark shot him and he was dead how could he get to it THINK about that and when you think that mark should be out and not in jail i want u to image 5 little kids crying because there mom has jus told them that their dad was killed by mark thomas. you have no idea what he did to this family 2 of my brothers live in california now because they think god made him do that and he DIDNT! all the kids in the family had to go to therpy so THINK about mark has done !!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#313 May 2, 2014
Lenny Banks wrote:
Why are Union County folk so primitive?
what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... (May '14) Thu happy-content 11
Dead Union man’s friends wonder: Why? (Apr '12) Nov '14 Hmmmm 29
Randy Travis' name no longer on 'Welcome to Mar... Oct '14 luvnut 31
Woman found dead in car in Marshville (Mar '14) Mar '14 luvnut 64
Joshua Houser shoul be skinned alive (Mar '14) Mar '14 Buck Irons 1
Marshville manager turns in her resignation (Dec '13) Feb '14 Mr Ed 66
Indian Trail mayor claims intimidation by Union... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chris 1
More from around the web