Judge's order stops biker rally at Pi...

Judge's order stops biker rally at Pinky Marsh's farm

There are 58 comments on the Enquirer-Journal story from Nov 8, 2009, titled Judge's order stops biker rally at Pinky Marsh's farm. In it, Enquirer-Journal reports that:

Organizers said it was a bike rally for charity. County officials said it was one in a series of illegal events hosted by Thomas "Pinky" Marsh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enquirer-Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
X friend

Kershaw, SC

#45 Jan 18, 2010
Last I herd Blondie was busted for selling crack in Monroe. It tells her real name in the news blotter check it out.
marshvbaby

Shelby, NC

#46 Jan 18, 2010
Well what are you waiting on X Friend?? Post it! Blondie has stalked long enough!!
Curious

Mooresville, NC

#47 Jan 18, 2010
X friend wrote:
Last I herd Blondie was busted for selling crack in Monroe. It tells her real name in the news blotter check it out.
Do post, if it is public record, it is not slander. Inquiring minds want to know.
Just Wondering

Wapakoneta, OH

#48 Jan 18, 2010
X friend wrote:
Yeah post it!
voter

Shelby, NC

#49 Jan 18, 2010
Post it the link!!!!! Blondie's stalking bs needs to end!!!!!
Just Wondering

Wapakoneta, OH

#50 Jan 18, 2010
voter wrote:
Post it the link!!!!! Blondie's stalking bs needs to end!!!!!
He ain't got nothing to post! Is it Anna?
Curious

Indian Trail, NC

#51 Jan 18, 2010
Obviously there is nothing to post. Not nice, to make up stories on people. Shame on you!
voter

Shelby, NC

#52 Jan 18, 2010
Not nice to stalk & harass people either which is what that psycho blondie has been doing for months!
John Doe

Waxhaw, NC

#53 Jan 27, 2010
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of "spellcheck"?
it would actually be heard not "hear". you ppl on here need to get a life, if your into doing illegal shit your ass is going to get burned my whole family is into the biker gang crap and they all have been busted. If you haven't been caught yet you will, or you will be killed one, it is just a matter of time. Marshville is just a little farm town the real hells angels, outlaws, mongols, etc. are not even based here in NC so biker gangs around here are just wanna Be's
John Doe

Waxhaw, NC

#54 Jan 27, 2010
wow you all should just grow up, any gang in little ole union county is just trying to be something they're not, im 19 and have more common since than you dumb asses talking shit about nothing worth while. ride for the fun of it not the right of where you can and cant go, or what bar is the outlaw bar and blah blah blah, and if you do your drugs keep it to yourself or better yet get a real job and sober up because drugs are a joke and you only do it because that's the only way you think you can fit in. wow middle school drama lol
curious

Wapakoneta, OH

#55 Jan 27, 2010
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
it would actually be heard not "hear". you ppl on here need to get a life, if your into doing illegal shit your ass is going to get burned my whole family is into the biker gang crap and they all have been busted. If you haven't been caught yet you will, or you will be killed one, it is just a matter of time. Marshville is just a little farm town the real hells angels, outlaws, mongols, etc. are not even based here in NC so biker gangs around here are just wanna Be's
You wouldn't happen to be a.k.a. biker chick from Indian Trail would you? And I totally agree! The Marshville gang are jokes and not a organ...to bother with.
John Doe

Waxhaw, NC

#56 Jan 27, 2010
nahh lol im a guy from marshville
curious

Wapakoneta, OH

#57 Jan 27, 2010
John Doe wrote:
nahh lol im a guy from marshville
P***y then huh?
Stacie J

Shelby, NC

#58 Jan 27, 2010
LMAO @ curious I think you called it!
monroe dude

Wapakoneta, OH

#59 Jan 27, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text> You wouldn't happen to be a.k.a. biker chick from Indian Trail would you? And I totally agree! The Marshville gang are jokes and not a organ...to bother with.
The chicken hawks? The few, the proud, the P***y! LMAO!
John Doe

Waxhaw, NC

#60 Jan 28, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text> P***y then huh?
nah im far from a cat, and im 19 and have no affiliation with the chicken hawks or what ever they say they are, I dont even like Harleys. If you read any of my other posts you would notice that I am highly more educated than anyone that hangs around that joint just by the way I carry my self and dont call ppl names over the internet of all places i said i was from marshville it didnt mean i still live there i actually live in wingate now and hardly ever go to marshville for anything anymore.
Voter

Matthews, NC

#61 Jan 28, 2010
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
nah im far from a cat, and im 19 and have no affiliation with the chicken hawks or what ever they say they are, I dont even like Harleys. If you read any of my other posts you would notice that I am highly more educated than anyone that hangs around that joint just by the way I carry my self and dont call ppl names over the internet of all places i said i was from marshville it didnt mean i still live there i actually live in wingate now and hardly ever go to marshville for anything anymore.
Why should you come to Marshville if you live in Wingate? Everything is in Monroe, you have to drive to Monroe if you want even a simple nail or anything to do any home repairs. Marshville is truly a cemetary with stop lights!
X FACTOR

Wapakoneta, OH

#62 Jan 28, 2010
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you come to Marshville if you live in Wingate? Everything is in Monroe, you have to drive to Monroe if you want even a simple nail or anything to do any home repairs. Marshville is truly a cemetary with stop lights!
REALLY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
b&b hvac Jul '16 BBHVACfrauds 1
News Union Co. man charged in nursing home sexual as... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Justmyopinion 3
State Senate District 35 Primary 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 SouthUnionGuy 1
News Deputies charge 2 in church break-ins (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mike Stegall 1
Why is Union County so lenient with DUI offende... (Sep '15) Sep '15 confusedandconcerned 1
News Maps still show "Negro Head Creek," 27 years af... (Oct '12) Jul '15 Toby Ansley 22
News Marshville businesses losing money after town w... (Jun '15) Jun '15 pepper 4
More from around the web