Judge's order stops biker rally at Pinky Marsh's farm

Nov 8, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Enquirer-Journal

Organizers said it was a bike rally for charity. County officials said it was one in a series of illegal events hosted by Thomas "Pinky" Marsh.

Comments
1 - 20 of 58 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Not a Marshville Native

Lovejoy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

Was this cancelled event actually hosted by Mr. Marsh or did he rent out his property to another group to hold their event?
xxx

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Mr Marsh rented his land to the Road Hawks for this event.
Griffin

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

Speaking of Pinky did any of you notice the picture of Pinky in the Sunday paper? I know Pinky pretty well and he isn't handsome by any stretch of imagination but that picture was butt ugly.

Why is it that the newspapers all "editorialize" by using a good picture if they like or approve of someone's actions and the ugliest picture they can find if they are against something?

They've made it plain they don't like Pinky's rodeo, thus any picture of him is going to look like a pile of dog poop.

Eight years ago the pictures of president Bush in the papers were dignified and presidential. About 5 years ago they started getting ugly and the last year Bush's pictures were butt ugly. Obama's pictures have been very good so far but the health care reform is going to hurt his popularity. Watch for the ugly pictures soon.

The EJ is particularly adept at using pictures to express their position. Bobby Kilgo gets the good picture. They like him. Lynn Keziah used to get the good picture now he gets a "sort of ugly" picture.

They like Frank Deese so he gets the good picture--for now. They don't like Denise Whitley at all so any pictures they publish of her are going to be a dog pile.

Yep

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

we dont preciate him caterin to the mehican invaders
Norma

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

A dog pile is a dog pile.

Speaking of dogs, I can hear her dogs barking quite often, the little sweeties, all seventy-five thousand of the cute little poodles.

Arf, arf, arf, arf.

Ya'll been missing me? LOL
felon

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Maybe it was cancelled because of the Road Hawks and not Pinky?
just an observer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

felon wrote:
Maybe it was cancelled because of the Road Hawks and not Pinky?
I wondered the same thing. If the Road Hawks didn't get the proper permits in it their own fault.
felon

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Yeah I think the fault is the Road Hawks and not Pinky. The judge knew what kind of event it would be with them in charge.
Buzz Singe

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

I let the judge know it was a big mistake.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2006/1stHyb...
Norma

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Buzz Singe wrote:
I let the judge know it was a big mistake.
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2006/1stHyb...
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!
FELON

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

YOU let the judge know? Who are you? Someone who frequents the tattoo shop and bike shop for your weekly drugs and sexual favors. Guess the Judge isn't intimated like everyone else to stand up to them. I hear one of the fine Chicken hawks has finally been busted for driving w/out license, DWI, eluding arrest and several other drug related charges. Wasn't this discussed a month or so back. How do these people get these type of jobs unless it's under the table? Is this who you want touching you and then asking for a blow afterwards? Not me! It's about time they were looked at. Guess that proves the last forums point of what you've got going on there. Guess the chicken hawks don't rule this judge like they do the town. Marshvegas mofia at it's best! I wouldn't let one of them touch me with a needle....What a joke the chicken hawks are! Now lets here the threats Thumper the rabbit. Your old ass don't scare anybody with your long braid and plaleathers blocking the streets scrolling through like you are somebody. Isn't that what you do? Where's Blondie when you need her....Blondie come back...tell us what you got while visiting the shops. Get this trash out of our town and watch the trouble decline and the threats diminish.
Interesting

Albemarle, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Norma wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Clink!
RUTH

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

WHY AREN'T CHICKEN HAWKS GETTING HIM OFF? DON'T THEY PROTECT THERE OWN? LOL....WHAT A GROUP, ALL TALK NO DO. SO BAD TO BE SUCH BS
Edna

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

I met Mr. Jessie Diaz who owns the Old School Motor cycle store. He is a very nice and considerate man. He was just so nice telling me about and showing all the motor cycles and things they have in his store. I'm an old gray headed lady. He had to know I was just window shopping but he made me feel just as important as anyone else in there buying things. I told him I would like to ride one someday and he said he would be glad to take me on a ride when I was ready.
Norma

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Gee, all this talk has got me plumb skeered to walk down Main Street!!!!!

Heck it is right beside the police department. All this talk of a gang. Well remember back in the 1980's the Hell's Angels were in a house on White Street? My daddy said Marshville was safer then than any other time. I was not living here at the time, but would check it out when I came home to visit. The Williams' bought the house and had it burned down later on, now it is just a yard.
RUTH

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Edna wrote:
I met Mr. Jessie Diaz who owns the Old School Motor cycle store. He is a very nice and considerate man. He was just so nice telling me about and showing all the motor cycles and things they have in his store. I'm an old gray headed lady. He had to know I was just window shopping but he made me feel just as important as anyone else in there buying things. I told him I would like to ride one someday and he said he would be glad to take me on a ride when I was ready.
Jessie's not a chicken hawk just employees them. Looks like he would learn his lesson and move on to the hells angels instead.
FELON

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

BLONDIE....WHERE ARE YOU NEED YOUR EXPERTISE ON THIS SITUATION.TELL US ABOUT THE CHICKEN HAWKS AND WHAT YOU KNOW. i LOVE TO TALK ABOUT IT.
FELON

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

blondie......speak up
zzz

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Jessie's a good guy just has wrong influences in his life. jessie get a life and rely on credible people for your own good.
zzz

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

I think the Hell's Angels are on there way back due to the peoples concern. Make sure they will see they are takein are of. WELCOME HELLS ANGELS! Take out the trash for us!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... Jun '14 Insider 10
Woman found dead in car in Marshville Mar '14 luvnut 64
Joshua Houser shoul be skinned alive Mar '14 Buck Irons 1
Marshville manager turns in her resignation (Dec '13) Feb '14 Mr Ed 66
Indian Trail mayor claims intimidation by Union... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chris 1
Neighbors stunned after child found handcuffed ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marshville Citize... 5
NC Social Worker Arrested After Child Cuffed To... (Nov '13) Nov '13 foster kids drugged 3

Search the Union County Forum:
•••