Gaming machine violators nabbed, pros...

Gaming machine violators nabbed, prosecuted

There are 2 comments on the Enquirer-Journal story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Gaming machine violators nabbed, prosecuted. In it, Enquirer-Journal reports that:

MONROE Video sweepstakes proprietors may soon see their games stop flashing. The N.C. Senate passed a bill that would outlaw video gaming machines, something local authorities began fighting more than two years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enquirer-Journal.

job less

Wadesboro, NC

#1 Jun 30, 2010
yea how do i pay my bills when the lights quit flashig on the sweepstakes machines.i think i speak for a lot of us soon to be job less.And they say the econamy is getting better.not for the people who depend on a job. why not stop the nc edcuation lottery same thing,nothing different.GIVE US SOON TO BE JOBLESS PEOPLE A BREAK. nothing persoinal just how i feel.
thank you jobless.
swift Justice

Greensboro, NC

#2 Jul 3, 2010
The state wants to outlaw the video machines and make it a crime to play. They want to shut down these businesses, but the bottom line is they see a lot of money going into thoes machines and instead it could be going into the lottery. That's what its about. The more you spend on video machines the less you are putting into the lottery.

I say stop buying lottery tickets, but if you must play get thenm from Va. Do Not Support The NC lottery because if its a crime to play video gaming machines then its a crime to play the lottery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Union County rolls out new 'ghost' patrol cars ... May '17 Sassybox 1
News Wanted man accused of raping, assaulting teen i... May '17 Sassybox 1
News Murder Case: Mother on trial in fatal fire (Oct '07) Apr '17 Susan Seithel 321
News Marshville mayor says he will risk jail time ov... (Jan '17) Jan '17 luvnut 1
News Peachland-Polkton Elementary teacher murdered (Mar '10) Oct '16 dellahna121 2
Union County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Rec... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Aiden 2
b&b hvac (Jul '16) Jul '16 BBHVACfrauds 1
More from around the web