Murder case returns to court

Aug 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Enquirer-Journal

A man convicted of murder will get another chance at freedom. On Oct. 2, 2007, a jury convicted Mark Stephen Thomas, 27, formerly of 115 S. Fork Road in Indian Trail, of second-degree murder in the death of Christopher Brynarsky.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated May 14, 2013
Mom

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 16, 2010
 
I heard what went on today in court. I am not there because I do not want to relive my son's death. I don't want to see the man who murdered him, I don't want to see his family. I feel giving this man a new trial should have come with great risk to him, that is not the case in NC. He will get no more time when convicted again. This is a waste of tax payer dollars, it is traumatic to Chris's family. They have to experience the stress that a liberal jury may let this monster go. The first jury, knowing the evidence clearly showed Thomas and his friend Derrick lied under oath, still convicted him only of second degree murder. People for justice would have sent him away for life.
I frankly don't care what the NC justice system does with this piece of human excrement. No one gets away with anything, they will pay in this life time or the next. And anyone involved with letting this man off for murder, they will also answer for what they have done.
BDM

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chris is answering for his life of crime now. The way he treated other people!! Look at his record!! a life of crime, ripping other people off, assalt. Just so you will know, Mark did not have a record at all, PERIOD. Justice will prevail. You have the nerve to call Mark a piece of H.E. Take a hard look at Chris, he was the real H.E.
FreeTheWeed

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Two goons fight, one ends up dead. They other gets punished. He will probably get off this time because he has the benefit of knowing what did and did not work the first time. Seems to me the dead guy got what was coming because he provoked the situation.
Mom

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 11, 2010
 
Chris was not a goon, you heartless mongrel. So many of you young people have no idea how the harsh things you say affect Chris's family. A man murdered a man, a human being. You people look at is so lightly. You would not say these things if it was one of your loved ones who was murdered. I hope in the future when you have children that you will not have to experience the unexpected and sudden death of one of them.
This is not something to be so flippant about, it will come back on you.
San diego

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

FreeTheWeed wrote:
Two goons fight, one ends up dead. They other gets punished. He will probably get off this time because he has the benefit of knowing what did and did not work the first time. Seems to me the dead guy got what was coming because he provoked the situation.
You Can Go FU CK Your Self!!!!!!!!!! Chis was a go Man Thank you!!!
San diego

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

BDM wrote:
Chris is answering for his life of crime now. The way he treated other people!! Look at his record!! a life of crime, ripping other people off, assalt. Just so you will know, Mark did not have a record at all, PERIOD. Justice will prevail. You have the nerve to call Mark a piece of H.E. Take a hard look at Chris, he was the real H.E.
You Can Go FU CK Your Self!!!!!!!!!!
barbie

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 22, 2012
 
BDM wrote:
Chris is answering for his life of crime now. The way he treated other people!! Look at his record!! a life of crime, ripping other people off, assalt. Just so you will know, Mark did not have a record at all, PERIOD. Justice will prevail. You have the nerve to call Mark a piece of H.E. Take a hard look at Chris, he was the real H.E.
MY BROTHER did not have arecord!
barbie

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 22, 2012
 
barbie wrote:
<quoted text> MY BROTHER did not have a record!!!!!!!!!!
???
The little sister

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

BDM wrote:
Chris is answering for his life of crime now. The way he treated other people!! Look at his record!! a life of crime, ripping other people off, assalt. Just so you will know, Mark did not have a record at all, PERIOD. Justice will prevail. You have the nerve to call Mark a piece of H.E. Take a hard look at Chris, he was the real H.E.
Hey, guess what??? Justice has prevailed, and it will again in trial, when Mark is CONVICTED of murder AGAIN... well, that will have to be after he is CONVICTED on 4 counts of drug trafficking and of violation of his release..... looking forward to the day I get to watch him walk through that door to the side of the court room, in cuffs, for a second time, but this time he wont be coming back, at least for a very long time. Oh what a glorious day that will be for our family. He wont convince a jury this time of his, "innocence" not with the "record" he has made for him self. Til then.......
Les Thann

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 22, 2012
 
Mom wrote:
Chris was not a goon, you heartless mongrel. So many of you young people have no idea how the harsh things you say affect Chris's family. A man murdered a man, a human being. You people look at is so lightly. You would not say these things if it was one of your loved ones who was murdered. I hope in the future when you have children that you will not have to experience the unexpected and sudden death of one of them.
This is not something to be so flippant about, it will come back on you.
No disrespect intended, but this being a public forum, you will read a lot of comments that may offend you. If it bothers you, maybe you shouldn't read them an get yourself needlessly upset.
Friend

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 22, 2012
 
I was glad to see his picture on the Daily Bulletin yesterday for his arrest! I hope Chris' family gets some type of closure and comfort from knowing he is back in jail!
You know who

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 14, 2013
 
Look, yes someone lost their life but have you ever thought that just maybe his actions had something todo with it? I mean had it not been Chris it would have been Mark so either way a life would have been lost. I'm not goin to disrespect the family but I believe Chris did not live a respected life. Mark is a good man and just because he made a mistake doesn't mean he's a horrible person. He's a man of God and he recognizes he made a mistake. Nothing is going to bring Chris back but somehow you need to forgiven Mark for his wrongdoing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Union County Discussions

Search the Union County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... Jun '14 Insider 10
Woman found dead in car in Marshville Mar '14 luvnut 64
Joshua Houser shoul be skinned alive Mar '14 Buck Irons 1
Marshville manager turns in her resignation (Dec '13) Feb '14 Mr Ed 66
Indian Trail mayor claims intimidation by Union... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chris 1
Neighbors stunned after child found handcuffed ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marshville Citizen 19 5
NC Social Worker Arrested After Child Cuffed To... (Nov '13) Nov '13 foster kids drugged 3
•••
•••