Teachers group fights funding cuts

May 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Enquirer-Journal

Teachers Amy Paschal, Adolfo Medina, and Kim Hargett, all of Marshville lementary, protest in Raleigh Saturday.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated May 23, 2010
Hairy Crow

Waxhaw, NC

#1 May 23, 2010
The state budget is in trouble. Everyone must cut back. Gov. Bev Perdue has set the budget. We must all do our part to support our Governor. That includes the teachers of this state. Cuts are inevitable. I know it is a tough pill for you teachers to swallow but it must be done. Fewer teachers and fewer supplies mean larger classes for our teachers and less technology. Many classroom aides have already been told that they won't have jobs this fall. Our teachers have taught large classes without classroom aides before and they will do it again. it won't be easy but it must be done if we stand united behind Governor Bev Perdue who I firmly believe has her eyes on becoming the first female US President. Teachers must do their part--and without protest which might cause negative publicity for Gov. Bev Perdue. Put down your signs, do your job without complaint and vote for Bev Perdue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Union County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC principal under investigation for allegedly ... Jun '14 Insider 10
Woman found dead in car in Marshville Mar '14 luvnut 64
Joshua Houser shoul be skinned alive Mar '14 Buck Irons 1
Marshville manager turns in her resignation (Dec '13) Feb '14 Mr Ed 66
Indian Trail mayor claims intimidation by Union... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chris 1
Neighbors stunned after child found handcuffed ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Marshville Citize... 5
NC Social Worker Arrested After Child Cuffed To... (Nov '13) Nov '13 foster kids drugged 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Union County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••