lemasters..slumlords . liars

Posted in the Tyler County Forum

a friend BEWARE

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Richard and Nancy lemasters rented their house to a nice couple. The house is located at 250 Bancroft St. Sistersville. There is a Fed investigation going on concern several illegal activities of the lemasters .. THEY CRIMINALIZE PEOPLE THEN FILE FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS AGAINST THEM . THEN TYLER CO MAGISTRATE FACILITATE FELONIES CHARGES TO TAKE INNOCENT HARDWORKING PEOPLES MONEY... KARMA IS A BITCH
concerned wv

United States

#2 Oct 27, 2012
I would like more info on this . (A friend beware) I'm working on a case concerning this Lemasters couple . I won't expose your name . I would like to see what you know . We have been looking into these two people for over a year. There is a 20000 reward for info to stop them from frauding others offered by the victims and the victims rights counsel .
interested friend

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2012
concerned wv wrote:
I would like more info on this .(A friend beware) I'm working on a case concerning this Lemasters couple . I won't expose your name . I would like to see what you know . We have been looking into these two people for over a year. There is a 20000 reward for info to stop them from frauding others offered by the victims and the victims rights counsel .
Sir you interviewed me a few months ago. The couple that were the hired investigators by the "tenant/victims" please call the # you contacted me on before. I recieved the report black we discussed. I plan on calling the proper officials. Ms. A was right
PAT

Morgantown, WV

#4 Apr 22, 2014
Crazy nuts are my neighbors. They (Le Masters are dirty people. In my opinion. Been in their house a few times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sistersville Council terminates employment base... (Jun '13) Oct '14 TylerResident 79
Man faces charges after deadly hit and run in T... Sep '14 really 4
Middlebourne discusses police force (Jan '08) Jul '14 TC Taxpayer 35
Shriver receives bond reduction (Jun '14) Jul '14 unknown 2
sam ash (May '14) Jun '14 matt ash 2
Alleged Tyler County Meth Lab Uncovered (Mar '14) Mar '14 Drudgeu 3
Courthouse pooper (Jul '13) Jul '13 Concerned feet 1
More from around the web