Twiggs Co. Sheriff: Boston Man Charge...

Twiggs Co. Sheriff: Boston Man Charged in Fatal Beating

There are 1 comment on the WMAZ-TV Macon story from Feb 26, 2011, titled Twiggs Co. Sheriff: Boston Man Charged in Fatal Beating. In it, WMAZ-TV Macon reports that:

A 32-year-old Boston man is charged for the fatal beating of a Twiggs Co. man and severely beating a Jeffersonville man at a motel on Saturday, according to the Twiggs Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAZ-TV Macon.

unknown

Killeen, TX

#1 Feb 26, 2011
I hope he burns in hell....Ruthless man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twiggs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SCEI-1BLOOD Cult Member Arrested for Aggravated... (Jun '13) Jan '16 Teri 6
News Kidnapping suspect, victim found in Twiggs traf... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Juju 1
News Ga. high court removes, bars suspended judge (Jul '10) Apr '14 Good people break... 2
News Twiggs judge who was removed from office runnin... (Jun '12) Apr '14 Good people break... 4
The Yonder song (Jul '09) Jan '14 Yonder 3
News Woman seriously hurt in I-16 accident in Twiggs... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cindi 1
News Twiggs Library Construction Slated to Begin in ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Twiggs County Res... 1
More from around the web