Twiggs Investigates Possible Hate Crime

Twiggs Investigates Possible Hate Crime

There are 3 comments on the 13WMAZ-TV story from Feb 24, 2008, titled Twiggs Investigates Possible Hate Crime. In it, 13WMAZ-TV reports that:

“This is just stupid, crazy stuff.”

Last Update: 2/20/2008 10:09:21 PM Author: Kate Harrison The Twiggs County Sheriff's Office is investigating a possible hate crime after someone painted "KKK" on a political candidate's campaign sign. via 13WMAZ-TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WMAZ-TV.

STOP THE RACISM

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 17, 2008
THIS IS A CLEAR CUT CASE OF RACISM!!!!! THERE IS NO NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS CASE OTHER THAN TO CAPTURE THE HATEFUL AND IGNORANT CULPRIT. SO GLAD THAT I DONT LIVE IN THIS RACIST TOWN.
Aneesah

Decatur, GA

#2 Jun 8, 2008
You cant judge the entire town as being racist. These acts happen all the time. Some people just need to stir up some excitement in their lives. Not saying that this is the appropriate way of doing that but challenges of race are an everyday occurrence.
kctcnt1230

AOL

#3 Jun 13, 2008
The act is clearly a prank. I think its little ill and at the same time its unbelievable. Just when I thought that black people were running things in Twiggs County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twiggs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SCEI-1BLOOD Cult Member Arrested for Aggravated... (Jun '13) Jan '16 Teri 6
News Kidnapping suspect, victim found in Twiggs traf... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Juju 1
News Ga. high court removes, bars suspended judge (Jul '10) Apr '14 Good people break... 2
News Twiggs judge who was removed from office runnin... (Jun '12) Apr '14 Good people break... 4
The Yonder song (Jul '09) Jan '14 Yonder 3
News Woman seriously hurt in I-16 accident in Twiggs... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cindi 1
News Twiggs Library Construction Slated to Begin in ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Twiggs County Res... 1
More from around the web