Impeach Mitchum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Darren Mitchum is using his office as a tool to dictate law - not enforce it. ELEVEN FELONY WARRANTS were recently DROPPED because the truth got out, and now the judge who dropped the warrants is being harassed. DAVID BREEDLOVE is INNOCENT of all charges, including the bogus marijuana charges, which were a result of crack head Curt Lucas planting evidence on his property. Mr. Lucas works for the county AND SELLS DRUGS. He can get away with it because his BROTHER IS A DEPUTY. Mr. Lucas has been caught violating probation BY HIS BROTHER and released without his probation officer being notified. WE NEED HELP IN JEFFERSONVILLE!!!!!
David Breedlove

Oxford, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

To be fair it was not the Sheriff that brought those phony charges against me, but DEFACS. There was never a report made, and no evidence presented, and the arrest warrant that was signed by a deputy had been dropped.
For the last twenty years the local Department of Family and Children Services (DEFACS) has been on a relentless campaign to remove children from Yonder's farm believing that it is not a good environment for children; but children have grown up there and have all done well. None have gone to prison, none have been anything but good citizens.
My children are well heeled, well dressed, and hold important and lucrative positions in society, from aircraft pilots to biologists and pipe-line supervisors.
I may be a grubby recluse, and a schizophrenic, but I raised my kids right, and now have six very sweet grandchildren. I am not a bad man. I have lived for twenty years in the same place and never been convicted of any crime, not even a misdemeanor, or DUI, or even a traffic ticket. I have been a good citizen and allowed people on my farm that had no place to live or are not capable of caring for themselves. I helped to start the mental-health center in Jeffersonville that has helped many like me.
Now I can't come home because of a bench warrant against me for failure to appear on a phony drug charge that I had thought had been satisfied, and should have been dropped when I passed a hair follicle test to prove my innocence.
There are two reasons that I am sending this out to you. One is to set the record straight that it was not our sheriff that did me wrong, and two, All I want for Christmas is to come home and be safe, and not go to jail. Please pray for me that this case is dismissed.
Thank you-- David Breedlove
Lillith Snyder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

hi,my name is lillith snyder...

i have lived in twiggs county for 18 years,12 of which were spent within the community of jeffersonville...i am the mother of five children raised on the yonderfamily farm...i brought the children to the farm in order to be home with them,school them myself and teach them the how to live in harmony with nature...we were led there after some years of struggling to keep the home we had built,and after experiencing the horrors of public schools such as headlice,scabies,need i say more?i desired to stay home with my children...my baby was only three...my prayers were answered when i came to the yonderfarm...david breedlove was the sole owner of this agricultural landtrust and it was managed with the help of his sons,and daughter,with whom i formed a familial bond...without their generosity and understanding,we could not have experienced life as beautifully... we would have been damned to an existence in low-standard housing,surrounded and plagued by the evils of the city...when our new sheriff gained office,his main objective had to be ridding our county of an evil called 'meth'...kudos to him and his force for a job well done..however,he came to the farm on some false lead and discovered a random plant in the community area gardens..yonder has this'open door' policy,that allows many people reprieve for a period of healing,and unfortunately,from time to time,allows thieves or drunks to take advantage of those who have vested time and energy in the land...it is not so strange that the sheriff found marijuana,but to try to say it was yonder's is absurd...i tell you this,yonder does not,has not been a smoker in the many yrs that i have known him,and to say that he would be foolish enough to endanger his home in this way is an insult to his above average intellegience...yonder has been accused of growing marijuana,and i stand true to my word that i do not believe that is true,but even worse,he was brought up on charges of child molestation,just as he was getting these prior allegations dropped for lack of evidence...i feel as though this was an attempt to keep him from showing in court,thereby calling for a benchwarrant,that could not be recalled,even as the charges of molestation were dropped,making it impossible for this man that i love as a father to come home to his land...i left the land when my marriage of twenty yrs dissolved,and went to jacksonville,Fl.to restructure my life...on my return to the farm i was confronted with the charges of molestation against yonder...i eagerly set ou to clear his name...i knew in my heart that these allegations were absolutely false...having four daughters,i would have known if there were a thread of indecency in any man,yonder was a father and a grandfather,held my children and rocked them to sleep...i could not keep quiet,especially after hearing all the facts...i went to judge david brown as he was presiding over this case...i knew him to be of good moral character the moment that our eyes met...i sensed a kind and gentle spirit,that knew of jesus and his lesson of love...as i told him my story,i knew that he,too,had no desire to see anyone suffer consequences that were undeserved...this was a man that would put his own son in jail to keep him from harming others,proving he had true justice in his heart...he opened his eyes to the evidence presented and saw the absurdity of the allegations against david breedlove,dropped the charges and cleared an innocent man's name...as of late,i hear that he is being ostracized by the community that would put him in office,by the very church he attends...how can this be?...are we so eager to believe that someone is guilty of evil because they are different, that we doubt the judgement of those whom we,ourselves,assign judge?...<br/>what do you think?should i bother?
annoymous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Well the way i look at it, there is a lot of crocked crap going on with one paticular Judge. His day is comming in court and he wont be the Judge.
annoymous

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Mitchum keep up the good work. It is time we had a Sheriff that cared.
Get with it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Doing a good job in your mind does not mean that he is obeying the law to do it. That's the issue. I can see standing behind someone who is accomplishing desired goals, but to stand behind someone who is violating the law to accomplish those goals is wrong. When people's rights are violated, the law has been broken, and I have a laundry list.......

So, look a little deeper, and be sure of which side you are on before you speak.

By the way, the judge you are speaking of is only being put out of office because he wouldn't railroad the right people. Sure, he railroads folks, but it wasn't an issue at all until he wouldn't railroad the people Darren wanted railroaded........

Look into it. It's all right there under your eyes.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Twiggs County Discussions

Search the Twiggs County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ga. high court removes, bars suspended judge (Jul '10) Apr 4 Good people breaking bad 2
Twiggs judge who was removed from office runnin... (Jun '12) Apr 4 Good people breaking bad 4
The Yonder song (Jul '09) Jan '14 Yonder 3
SCEI-1BLOOD Cult Member Arrested for Aggravated... (Jun '13) Jan '14 Clay 4
Woman seriously hurt in I-16 accident in Twiggs... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cindi 1
Twiggs Library Construction Slated to Begin in ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Twiggs County Resident 1
volunteer firefighters (Apr '12) Apr '12 r_J_bryant 1
•••
•••
•••
•••