Woman killed by tire at Cochran Motor Speedway

Sep 1, 2008 Full story: The Macon Telegraph 8

One woman was killed and several people were injured in a racing accident Saturday night at the Cochran Motor Speedway.

Full Story
Linny

Moultrie, GA

#1 Sep 1, 2008
Our thoughts and prayers are with all the families affected by this terrible accident. May God help you through the terrible pain that you all are suffering. We are so very sorry for the Nobles family loss.
sad

Soperton, GA

#2 Sep 2, 2008
My family sends its thoughts and prayers to your family, We are so sorry for your loss.
sad

Soperton, GA

#3 Sep 2, 2008
Im not suprised at this though..that is the most dangrous race track, my family was there a few weeks back and had disscused the fact that the race track was not safe for spectators or racecar drivers..It needs to be shut down until the owner makes it safe for everyone.
southerngal67

Dublin, GA

#4 Sep 2, 2008
I agree with sad...it need to be closed down until the track is completely safe for everyone. It is a dangerous track for both drivers and spectators. To the Nobles family...we are so sorry for your loss. God Bless You.
happyman

Warner Robins, GA

#5 May 14, 2010
sorry that this happen nobles family .. but honestly i want cochran motor speedway to stay open .. I LOVE THE TRACK and everyone is nice and i agree it is dangerous and i was part when i was there like a week ago when it was racing in all classes there was a fight(big fight to) because they recked into each other but honestly i want cochran motor speedway to stay open but needs higher fences thats how she got killed it is sad and im sorry nobles family :(
happyman

Warner Robins, GA

#6 May 14, 2010
how did she die ? sorry just wondering
Her brain smashed in

Powell, TN

#7 May 18, 2010
She died because she stopped breathing and her heart stopped pumping. She would have kept on living if she had a mind to.
Wtf

Evansville, IN

#8 Jun 22, 2010
Her brain smashed in wrote:
She died because she stopped breathing and her heart stopped pumping. She would have kept on living if she had a mind to.
You suck as a person saying things like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twiggs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kidnapping suspect, victim found in Twiggs traf... Dec '14 Juju 1
Ga. high court removes, bars suspended judge (Jul '10) Apr '14 Good people break... 2
Twiggs judge who was removed from office runnin... (Jun '12) Apr '14 Good people break... 4
The Yonder song (Jul '09) Jan '14 Yonder 3
SCEI-1BLOOD Cult Member Arrested for Aggravated... (Jun '13) Jan '14 Clay 4
Woman seriously hurt in I-16 accident in Twiggs... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cindi 1
Twiggs Library Construction Slated to Begin in ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Twiggs County Res... 1
More from around the web