Twiggs County Residents Involved in L...

Twiggs County Residents Involved in Land Grab Case

There are 1 comment on the Fox 24 story from Mar 14, 2012, titled Twiggs County Residents Involved in Land Grab Case. In it, Fox 24 reports that:

Twiggs County citizens are concerned after being served with papers, that they may not be owners of their land.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 24.

bigyak

Macon, GA

#1 Mar 16, 2012
wow someone else owns my land i payed for eeeek

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twiggs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SCEI-1BLOOD Cult Member Arrested for Aggravated... (Jun '13) Jan '16 Teri 6
News Kidnapping suspect, victim found in Twiggs traf... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Juju 1
News Ga. high court removes, bars suspended judge (Jul '10) Apr '14 Good people break... 2
News Twiggs judge who was removed from office runnin... (Jun '12) Apr '14 Good people break... 4
The Yonder song (Jul '09) Jan '14 Yonder 3
News Woman seriously hurt in I-16 accident in Twiggs... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cindi 1
News Twiggs Library Construction Slated to Begin in ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Twiggs County Res... 1
More from around the web