Stupid Deputy
Eastman

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2008
A deputy in Macon, GA made a big bust this weekend. A preacher was pulled over by this very bright deputy and the deputy pulled a gun on the preacher. The preacher had not done anything, but buy his grandson a TOY gun with a red end on it and let his grandson play with it inside the car. This Barney deputy saw this TOY gun and pulled the man over. The deputy pointed a real gun at his head and screamed at him to get out and spread his legs. When the preacher tried to explain the Deputy cocked the hammer. What kind of people are they hiring and giving a gun in Macon. Great training Macon, GA. How many real crooks did you let get away while you were out pulling over good people? I don't like stupid people.
STOP THE RACISM

Miami, FL

#2 Mar 17, 2008
THIS IS PROBABLY ANOTHER CASE OF RACISM LIKE THE SPRAY-PAINTED KKK SIGNS. SOME PEOPLE USE THEIR JOBS TO DO STUPID,EVIL THINGS TO GOOD PEOPLE. MAYBE SOMETHING STUPID AND EVIL WILL COME OF THIS STUPID DEPUTY. BUT THEN AGAIN, YOU KNOW THEY'RE MORE LIKELY TO COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE FOR HIS ACTIONS.
lovingaunt

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2008
Why is this posted in the Twiggs County forum when it's about a MACON cop? Macon is in BIBB COUNTY, not Twiggs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twiggs County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SCEI-1BLOOD Cult Member Arrested for Aggravated... (Jun '13) Jan '16 Teri 6
News Kidnapping suspect, victim found in Twiggs traf... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Juju 1
News Ga. high court removes, bars suspended judge (Jul '10) Apr '14 Good people break... 2
News Twiggs judge who was removed from office runnin... (Jun '12) Apr '14 Good people break... 4
The Yonder song (Jul '09) Jan '14 Yonder 3
News Woman seriously hurt in I-16 accident in Twiggs... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cindi 1
News Twiggs Library Construction Slated to Begin in ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Twiggs County Res... 1
More from around the web