Wife 'shot and killed ex-husband after he made an obscene gesture at her'
Tracey Grissom, 30, from Northport, Alabama, was charged with first-degree murder in the death of her husband Hunter Daniel Grissom, 28.Full Story
#1 May 20, 2012
Heather Heaton's new ebook ("Her Letters from Prison") is an inspirational resource for reading pleasure, review, contemplation, and discussion.
Heather's own testimony: "God changed my life in prison!"
"Her Letters from Prison" will validate your inquisitive thoughts and doubts about what goes on in women’s prisons (It is what it is!); it can justify the efforts spent toward women’s prison ministries; and it can be a motivational (tell-it-like-it-is) resource for drug rehab/prevention and reentry programs.
"Her Letters from Prison" is non-fiction, inspirational, prison romance; and the original letters (with prison art) are included as images for authenticity. Heather's story describes how female offenders are perceived and handled (often abused) in the criminal justice system.
You can go to http://www.heather-heaton.com , click on a direct link to the Smashwords "book pages" for “Her Letters from Prison”, Parts 1 and 2. Additional direct links to the book pages are provided at the end of this review.
"Her Letters from Prison" was published in two parts due to the file storage limitations imposed by the Smashwords automated publishing process. Each of the two parts contain approximately 80+ pages - images of the original letters and prison art.
If you don’t happen to own a Kindle, Nook, Fire, Sony, iPhone/iPad, or some other eReader device, then download the FREE Adobe Digital Editions software to your computer to read the “epub” version of the ebooks. Multiple eReader versions of the ebooks are available on Smashwords.
The author, Heather Heaton, is a 34 year old college student trying to better her life, in spite of the baggage she carries from her previous life. During 2012, Heather will graduate from Jefferson State College in Birmingham, Alabama with an Associate Degree in Business. After graduation from Jeff State, Heather plans to enroll in the Southeastern Bible College and pursue a program in "Youth Ministry".
A brief description of the ebook follows:
1. Breanna tells the true story of her experiences in prison through her letters to her friend Heath. This is a story of survival and a quest to make a better life. The letters describe the shocking daily events of prison life involving drugs, sex, utter devastation and humiliation, anger, hopelessness, despair, and finally happiness and hope.
2. Breanna was condemned to prison by her narcissistic lover; and a new, positive prison romance began to blossom.
3. Breanna's "truth" stands still even as the world around her trembles and burns! Bad things do happen to good people; and Breanna is the perfect example of this truth.
4. Breanna's inner strengths and principles eventually win out over the corruption and evil that surrounds her. With God's help, Breanna survives the horrible experiences of prison life and regains her self-confidence and hope for a better life.
5. "Breanna" was an inmate at Tutwiler Women's Prison (Alabama) during the period 2007 to 2009. Breanna spent approximately three years in the Alabama prison system.
6. "Breanna" benefitted from women's prison ministries and the LIFE Tech-Wetumpka state-funded self-help program. Breanna was blessed with a life-changing experience.
Add your comments below
|Alabama executes man for brutal 1995 murder (Jun '11)||Jun '14||Barry||4|
|Undercover narcotics agents seize $25,000, high... (Jan '14)||Jan '14||Loser||1|
|noise ordnance (Aug '13)||Aug '13||Terry||1|
|Mercedes-Benz details hiring process for new jo... (Apr '13)||Apr '13||openlabs87||1|
|Woman charged in Tuscaloosa murder; 2 other sus... (Apr '13)||Apr '13||strive||1|
|Man charged with attempted murder in Tuscaloosa... (Mar '12)||Mar '12||A taylor||1|
|Tuscaloosa County, AL Threatened with Lawsuit f... (Jan '12)||Jan '12||equalityboy81||3|
Find what you want!
Search Tuscaloosa County Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC