Toddler Death Case Goes To Jury

Toddler Death Case Goes To Jury

There are 8 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Toddler Death Case Goes To Jury. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Jurors began considering the case against Ashley Parnell on Wednesday afternoon in Tulsa County District Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Amanda

Prescott, AZ

#1 Mar 19, 2009
Does anyone know if she was convicted?
hadenough

New York, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2009
Amanda wrote:
Does anyone know if she was convicted?
I seem to recall that she was
ren

Tulsa, OK

#3 Mar 19, 2009
They should lock her up and throw away the key, sorry excuse for a mother. Wire her legs shut so she will not have any more children.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2009
This story is from Feb 11 th...

Feb 12th according to OSCN.net

02-11-2009 CTJURY - PARNELL, ASHLEY LORENE 69867768 Feb 12 2009 4:54:37:650PM -$ 0.00
JUDGE CLANCY SMITH: DEFENDANT PRESENT, IN CUSTODY AND REPRESENTED BY KEVIN ADAMS & ROB HENSON. STATE REPRESENTED BY JAKE CAIN & CHRISTINA WOLFRAM. COURT REPORTER ANNE MOCHA. BOTH SIDES REST. THE JURY IS INSTRUCTED AS TO THE LAW. CLOSING ARGUMENTS ARE MADE. THE SWEARING OF THE BAILIFF IS WAIVES AND AT 3:20 P.M., THE BAILIFF AND JURY RETIRE FOR DELIBERATION. AT 12:48 A.M. 2-12-2009, THE JURY RETURNS INTO OPEN COURT WITH THEIR VERDICT, WHICH IS READ IN OPEN COURT AND IS TO WIT: WE, THE JURY IMPANELED AND SWORN IN THE ABOVE ENTITLED CAUSE, DO UPON OUR OATHS FIND THE DEFENDANT GUILTY OF THE CHARGE OF MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE AND FIX PUNISHMENT AT LIFE AND A FINE OF $5,000.00. JURORS CONCURRING, SIGNED BY ALEC STAFFORD, FOREMAN. JURY DISCHARGED. COURT ORDERS DEFENDANT TAKEN INTO CUSTODY. BOND EXONERATED. DEFENDANT REQUESTS PSIR. NEW BOND SET IN THE AMOUNT OF HOLD WITHOUT BOND. FORMAL SENTENCING SET FOR 3-30-2009 AT 9:00 A.M.. WITNESSES SWORN AND TESTIMONY HEARD IN TRIAL: ERIC BOWDLE, DOUGLAS WYER, KYLE FLORA, JOSHUA KRUMM, ROBERT ROININEN, RICK WEAVER, JAYNA MAYER, SANDRA ROININEN, STEVE NUSSBAUM, D. J. GIBBS, DARREN CALLOCK, JOYE CARTER, NINA FRIES, JASON SMITH, COURTNEY PROVINCE, ANDREW SIBLEY, SARA PASSMORE, JOSHUA TISDAL, WILLIAM PARNELL, AMY ULLRICH, ROBERT RIONINEN..

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2009
Tulsa County Sheriff's Office
Info Ashley Lorene Parnell updated 03/19/09

arrest date 04/07/09 5:45pm booked 04/07/09 6:19pm

murder 1st degree 03/30/09 hold w/o bond

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2009
Sorry you all I meant 04/07/08
National Observer

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Mar 30, 2009
Well, hopefully tonight on the news I will hear that Ashley was formally sentenced.

I am so glad this woman is going to be locked up for the rest of her life.

Finally, she will never again be coddled by her aunts, her mother/grandmother, and anyone else who gave this brat everything she wanted, and let her get away with anything. I just hope her youngest son is no longer connected to that family, and that he will be adopted by a decent family.
Toni

Walnut, CA

#8 May 14, 2009
Robert Roininen needs to be charged with something. I don't care if he was there or not. That child was living in filthe and he had joined Ashley in using pot. He is guilty of something in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former OK deputy charged with molestation now f... Mar 16 whyelse 1
Ronald Reagan raped Selene Walters in 1952 Jan '17 Pragmatiste 2
Obama promises Clinton a Presidential Pardon...... (Jun '16) Dec '16 Monica Lewenski 3
Mike Pense CLOBBERS Kaine in debate. Nov '16 Black Terror 3
Shanghai Shihao Background Check Nov '16 Rick 2
Hillary Clinton caught with Jennifer Flowers in... Nov '16 X Clinton Lewinski 1
Morris Red Skins vs Henryetta Leg Horns tonight... (May '16) Nov '16 Stirring the Pot 4
More from around the web