Visalia police: Golden West teacher a...

Visalia police: Golden West teacher arrested for sex with student

There are 6 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Sep 23, 2012, titled Visalia police: Golden West teacher arrested for sex with student. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

A Golden West High School teacher has been arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 17-year-old student, Visalia police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

Worried_not buying it

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Sep 24, 2012
This teacher has been an OUTSTANDING influince on both my kids (son and daughter)and I find something like this VERY hard to believe. I'm going with the innocent until proven guilty premise our country/law system was founded on and hope that it all works out. Obviously, and if it's true, it'll have to run it's course, but knowing him the way we do I'm hoping it's all simply a mistake. The problem is once something like this is insinuated...and even if cleared of the charges, it'll never 'go away' for him. Let's keep an open mind (as opposed to the press) until all the facts are given.
Who

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2012
The only thing worse than this being true is if the accusation is made and it turns out false.
Character assassination doesn't wipe off at all, and if homey is innocent, I think a lawsuit is in order.
Behind closed doors

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Never know what goes on behind closed doors, I've seen a whole different side of this family and choose to believe its true, I'm not surprised at the leased. However I am sad for them and will pray for them. The Mother and children are hurting because of the "stupid" choices that there Father has chosen to make. How sad for them, what a horrible thing to do to your family, I don't feel bad for the Father, he made his bed and now he's going to sleep in it! Unfortunately he has hurt his wife and children by being selfish! And maybe he has been an outstanding influence on some children but for his own he has set a horrible example for years! Things are not always as they seem. I've have witnessed the unstable/uncontroled environment that his family has lived in for years, that some believe is something wonderful but dont know the real truth. Sorry but it's just a disaster and it was only a matter of time till something bigger was exposed, sad to say... May God be with his wife and children.
Worried_not buying it wrote:
This teacher has been an OUTSTANDING influince on both my kids (son and daughter)and I find something like this VERY hard to believe. I'm going with the innocent until proven guilty premise our country/law system was founded on and hope that it all works out. Obviously, and if it's true, it'll have to run it's course, but knowing him the way we do I'm hoping it's all simply a mistake. The problem is once something like this is insinuated...and even if cleared of the charges, it'll never 'go away' for him. Let's keep an open mind (as opposed to the press) until all the facts are given.
Karina Contreras

Visalia, CA

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Is easy to judge but who knows what really happened.... God is big and he forgives. Who knows what they were in love?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Just play like the teacher is female and the student is male and they can marry and live happily ever after.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Karina Contreras wrote:
Is easy to judge but who knows what really happened.... God is big and he forgives. Who knows what they were in love?
In love or not, this man was in position to have minor childrens well being at heart and in mind. No where does that involve the insertion of a penis. If she approached him, he should have reported it, if he didnt then he is scum. If he approached her he abused his position and exercised predatory behavior by manipulation of position. Either way any sex act between these two is going to leave him being the maggot.
Oh yea, weak minded one. If you think being in love makes it ok, hope you are not teaching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulare County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man found dead on Tule River reservation (Jun '14) Jun '16 Happy Gilmore 11
News ECONOMIC RECOVERY - Keeping jobs in Valley is 2... (Jan '10) May '16 Bob is Back 8
News Earlimart man guilty of attempted murder, carja... Apr '16 volution 3
News Man on Tulare County sheriff's most wanted list... Apr '16 Steve Steeg 3
News Teen found dead in Lindsay cemetery ID'd (Oct '11) Jan '16 juanito a snitch 31
News LaRayne Cleek, Tulare County court executive, s... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Who 1
News Visalia cop charged with forgery, perjury in ve... (Aug '15) Sep '15 Olivia 2
More from around the web